first batch of shots with my new camera, still dont know too many ins and outs. didnt focus too much on the design aspect, really just trying to get used to a more advanced camera.

to the hotshots of this thread, feedback is appreciated.

1527276739_817d4ccc5f.jpg

1528065132_d59a3b9570.jpg

1528065118_b7d645c252.jpg

1528065108_dc7c7717ee.jpg

1528065094_e3ce723f62.jpg

1528065072_bc44ca02f7.jpg

1528065056_56651ef94b.jpg

It helped that you had great subject matter and decent lighting in all aspects. I would focus in those situations on framing your shots, basic stuff like identifying a subject to portray and taking into account the background context of your shots. I mean you could just blur things out but it looked like you had some neat scenery there that although busy, could've contributed in terms of pattern and color to your shots.

thanks a lot. im a total noob with photography, ended up getting the eos 400d

thats a great camera though, you may not have the crazy build quality of a 1series or something, but you've got a great sensor and tons of controll as opposed to an expensive point and shoot. it's not a "noob" camera at all, i think the only "noobs" are the ones who think they're better then the 300/350/400d

Thanks for the rep people the camera I use is a Seagull TLR kind of a cheap chinese Rolliflex from 1970. The B&W are taken with a Holga. I am looking for a good Digital SLR but I've yet to handle one that I felt comfortable with. Carls photo's in particular seems to have a quality of depth that's missing from analog photography.

thats a great camera though, you may not have the crazy build quality of a 1series or something, but you've got a great sensor and tons of controll as opposed to an expensive point and shoot. it's not a "noob" camera at all, i think the only "noobs" are the ones who think they're better then the 300/350/400d

too much truth. i am noob and shoot with a 350d, but if i had money i still would shoot with a 350d. what's the point in having a 5d if you dont' know how to use it.

ps: that was a lie, if i had the money i would totally buy a 5d.

beard, that spider web shot at the top looks badical

yeah man, i though that was a fucking amazing find. its just in a little hole in the ground about the size of a kids footprint... im gonna go see if its still there in better light tomorrow.

shit, thats nuts, zoomed in nature shots have to be my favorite, im taking them all the time, little creatures n shit, just fascinating

..maybe im half hippie

i was fully smoking bowls between shots... hippy indeed.