carl.. shots are great.. what lens were you using??

i think your shots are dope, really dramatic.. but... its not "typical sport photography"

yknow what i mean? its too dramatic to represent an almost emotionless yet good perspective on the subject.. not sure if im describing it it right. like i could see your photos in an article done on how the team overcame blah blah blah..

but..... not in a newspaper.

whatever you were going for, i like the photos. ;)

carl.. shots are great.. what lens were you using??

i think your shots are dope, really dramatic.. but... its not "typical sport photography"

yknow what i mean? its too dramatic to represent an almost emotionless yet good perspective on the subject.. not sure if im describing it it right. like i could see your photos in an article done on how the team overcame blah blah blah..

but..... not in a newspaper.

whatever you were going for, i like the photos. ;)

I beleive i'll contribute to this and rejuvenate this post since im very much into photography..

Yesterday was my birthday so my best friend and myself decided to attend the Rogers Chinese Lantern Festival, which was a 4 month festival that showcased some of chinas historic lanterns created by chinese master craftsmen from the China light museum of Zigong, and took place at Ontario Place. It began in July and ended today. (July 16th-Oct 7th). This year, the lanterns were mainly focused on three important dynasties in Chinese history: the Qin Dynasty, the Tang Dynasty, and the Song Dynasty. The spectacle was truly a view to behold and the shows were phenomenal. The night ended with a very serene tea ceremony. It also featured some truly amazing handcrafted artwork..definitely an event that shouldnt be missed!

For those who are interested, check out www.chineselanternfestival.ca for more info.

photos taken with: Fujifilm 5.2 Megapixel Digi Cam(crap fest)

Enjoy!

dscf0933ot3.jpg

dscf0932gr8.jpg

dscf0936bp1.jpg

dscf0938oa5.jpg

dscf0942fm4.jpg

dscf0944ku6.jpg

dscf0945ya9.jpg

dscf0953my8.jpg

dscf0957go7.jpg

dscf0956gr1.jpg

more to come!