chicago...marathon & wrigleyville for game 3.

more on my flickr.

Watching the game outside an apartment along Waveland.

1511417238_3036ac6cfe_o.jpg

1511417336_c25a03d55c_o.jpg

I must have just missed you:

1557318467_7da7da0e06.jpg

although I didn't check out the marathon (I didn't even know it was going on) but I did get a bunch of douchebags on the clark st. bridge trying to make the world's biggest drum circle

1558190616_bb91d68ef6.jpg

The light being emitted from the teeth cleaning lasers was something like 8 stops different then the overall exposure.

No way you could bring that one back. I could either have a properly exposed picture with an interesting detial blown out or a completely black frame with properly exposed laser light. Not the most ideal shooting situation.

The light being emitted from the teeth cleaning lasers was something like 8 stops different then the overall exposure.

No way you could bring that one back. I could either have a properly exposed picture with an interesting detial blown out or a completely black frame with properly exposed laser light. Not the most ideal shooting situation.

I think the image is very strong and the highlights being blown I don't think really take anything away.

I think the image is very strong and the highlights being blown I don't think really take anything away.

agree. i often notice on 'digital photography forums' like dpreview, the sensor nerds are always evangelizing about 'properly exposing' everything,. sometimes that's just not the best way

i say let the highlights run wild! (within reason of course)