haha, actually all of those photos were from online galleries...i was referring to my football photos as not being published.

I came to florida expecting photo heaven...so far the paper has more then met my expectations, but florida itself is fucking hard to photograph. Haitians are fucking mean and nooooobody wants their photo taken. Ugh.

What is it about stair-hand-rails that make us want to take pictures of them? I know I personally have 3 of these lying around my albums.

Random shots

mg1414editic4.jpg

Shot the Dolphins yesterday. I suck balls at football compared to the fucking awesome sports staff here. We've got a guy, Allen Eyestone, that regularly gets published in SI.

Also, my "real" assignment was to shoot the cheerleaders...annnd they hardly published any of my photos online. In fact, only one game photo. Shit bags.

1795198.jpg

I really think this is a great picture. Sucks they didn't publish it. Maybe not enough movement?

was on my way to a friend's house and i saw the most awesome thing today. I couldn't get it all in one shot so here's the

end

1411490006_c086d354b8.jpg

i don't know what it is but its parked for the night. i plan to stalk it out tmr morning. i hope i can sweet talk my way onto riding that

Heart,

nice pics! i also wonder if they take passengers. I know downtown has cool trains on market street that people can take. isn't that shot taken by balboa bart station? cool!!!

I really think this is a great picture. Sucks they didn't publish it. Maybe not enough movement?

Thanks poly. Yeah, not enough "peak action"...if i posted the other pictures that did get published you'd understand why, haha.

To Everyone - My thread! My wonderful, beautiful thread that means the world to me! Thank you everyone for posting. The level of photography as seriously been raised recently and I am just astounded by it. I feel like a proud parent. YOU FUCKERS ARE DOIN GOOD...so keep it up!

hey evryone havent posted here in awhile... a lot of film is backlogged and yet to be scanned. so stay tuned!

and i will promise to go through the shots as there are so many great photographers on this board.

anyways here is a digital image from egypt that i liked a lot.. its a very touristy shot.. but yeah its cool just to look at how massive the pillars are at the temple of carnac.

shot with a point and shoot digital camera.. i kinda regret not brining my dslr on this trip.. but it was decision i made.. i devoted my shots to my grd and 35mm

xpan cameras

shot is without a tripod and unedited******

1383593596_63c7fae295.jpg