Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Is it giving you a blowjob or are you hungover?.. Either way: good look... 

Best way to say what everyone else was thinking…and, a great point.

That shirt is precisely that good!

A bit undecided on the IHSH-107 sizing, I never can seem to get shirt sizing down for some reason or another.

I have yet to try out any Iron Heart shirts but the black color way is tempting me, I'm between XL and XXL.

For reference I'm an XL in Gitman Vintage (fits a little big at the opening) and an L in the 2014 Iron Heart loopwheeled tees, and a XXL in the MF Appaloosa.

Also I still think the shirt might be too warm for Texas but who knows!

Edited by Broark

Thanks for the fit pics Seul, good looking shirt.

Just on the fence due to the fact that it likely won't get a ton of wear with our climate.

I've also got a FH unlined flannel size 46 which is a little snug at the opening.

Need to lay off the beer.  :wacko:

A bit undecided on the IHSH-107 sizing, I never can seem to get shirt sizing down for some reason or another.

I have yet to try out any Iron Heart shirts but the black color way is tempting me, I'm between XL and XXL.

For reference I'm an XL in Gitman Vintage (fits a little big at the opening) and an L in the 2014 Iron Heart loopwheeled tees, and a XXL in the MF Appaloosa.

Also I still think the shirt might be too warm for Texas but who knows!

I'm L in the IH tshirts.  I wear XL in the Appaloosa.  I have the 101 in XL and it fits perfectly.  The 107 looks a little slimmer at the waist.

anyone have one of those jersey extra heavy western shirts? (SH-94 or 64) they seem really cool. Are they the same fabric?

I believe G said that they are the same quality, but made of lighter weight materials for hotter climates/weather/non-motorcycle use. I've never owned TW, but the details look very nice.

Edited by Mr. Blue

Could anyone speak to the quality of Triple Works vs Iron Heart? I'm assuming it's still very legit and just lacking some of the IH details, and for the most part just lighter weight denims?

Same quality.  I have TW & IH shirts they are equal.  Can't answer about the slow fade stuff, I'd email IH UK.  I thought it was only the flagship 21oz that had the slow fade treatment. 

They are not resin treated, but supposedly the natural indigo is quite stubborn.

Could anyone speak to the quality of Triple Works vs Iron Heart? I'm assuming it's still very legit and just lacking some of the IH details, and for the most part just lighter weight denims?

I'm pretty sure it's the same but beware... Iron Heart's thing is heavy and they do it well, but that's a major component of the brand. If you take that away you don't have a lot left imo... just my 2 cents

That said the organic cotton variety that they use is supposed to make the TW 17oz denim one of the toughest ones IH/TW offers…  ;)

anyone have one of those jersey extra heavy western shirts? (SH-94 or 64) they seem really cool. Are they the same fabric?

I have the 64. It weighs impressive 1kg and is super comfy. It even seems thicker than the Hoodies I've got. The 94 is also pretty thick, but I think it was lighter than the 64 (I just toched it in a store once).

Edit: They claim the 94 to be 12 oz. The Heavy Flannels are 12 oz too and the 64 is at least 50% heavier, if not more...

Edited by Max Power

You know I was torn between it and the 710og but I already have a 710xx and have never had a 634 cut. That being said I don't really want the flagship 21oz. Thanks for the input guys.. Gotta make a decision soon!

You have tons of options in the 634 cut. My favorite in fading is the 634 UHR. The 634-19 oz LHT is a pretty stubborn, yet fast fading option. The Triple Works stuff is equally crafted, but the Natural Indigo fades (as so often) pretty slow, though the IH ones on the other hand were faster than other brands. It just comes down to taste, but I think there are more appealing denims in the 14-15 oz region.

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered a pair of SEXIH22-301s last week and finally got around to taking some pictures. Gave them 2 machine washes on warm with low spin to get rid of as much shrink as possible because they were a little larger than what I'm used to. 

http://i.imgur.com/aoeyEsBl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/LxlUxZUl.jpg

How you liking these? I'm thinking these may be my next pair of denim if I decide to splurge.

It'salways great to see a new raw denim project at the beginning of their long journey of denim evolution. Rock them the hardcore way like always. And be sure to keep your retired jeans alive for ever and bever ever throwing them away!!!

x-post from waywt

my long beaten 666's are now gone

new 555-01's are being loved in their place (thanks Giles!)

imagejpg1_zps9855fc82.jpg

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak