motorcycles caused me strife

wild style

Underinflating tires is a bad call. It increases the internal friction, which makes the tire run hotter and wear much much faster. The only reason I can think to do it is if you're going down a dirt road on a non-dirt bike and you can inflated it ASAP after that.. The easy solution is not to design, buy or ride hugely impractical motorcycles.

It's a good thing it's all about opinions around here. My motorcycle is perfectly practical and I enjoy riding it. Even with the hardtail. Actually, I prefer the hardtail because I get a better feel for the road.

But that's just my opinion.

I'm not saying ride a flat. I'm just saying let a little air out.

I'd imagine that tire wear is the least of any motorcyclists worries on a road of people who drive like shit.

i had the pleasure of riding from the south end of san francisco all the way downtown in the rain, with a flat tire, with no cellphone. best part: i was on my way to the shop...

in other news, my cb750f is on the lift now. i'm sending my carbs out to be rebuilt by a friend with an ultrasonic cleaner. i have ordered rebuild kits for both front brake calipers as well as the master cylinder for both front and rear.

has anybody had any experience with hondaman's transistorized ignition systems?

Ed, I don't give a fuck where you're from. I give a fuck that you have your driver doing your work and then you come here showing off like it's something you had anything to do with. Anyone can own nice shit.

true... reminds me of rich soft-body, southeast asian kids that try to act westernized and carry themselves with a wave of arrogance just cause they have a lot of cash. respect is given where its due. stop fishing for it Ed.

This bike is tits. Harpoon is a great painter too.

born%2Bfree2%2B237.JPG

On another topic, what are you folks riding helmet-wise? Had this T&T Co Trooper 2 for a while but I'm going to pick up a DOT helmet here pretty soon.

t2-w__31622_zoom.jpg

The Trooper is a great lightweight lid and it creeps people out but since I'm putting a lot more freeway miles down I want to upgrade. Anyone have experience with the Simpson Street Bandit, or recommend anything similar, full face?

Simpson_StreetBandit_Helmet.jpg

Rocking a scorpion exo-400 I scored new for free. It's kinda heavy and not the best but it's free, full faced, and dot/snell. Swhut i care about. Next stop is scoring a jacket with some armor in it that doesn't look like flat cock.

My friend rides one of those simpsons. I'll ask him about it but they don't look the lightest. That nexx looks pretty comfy/clear.

dunno what state this ironhead came from but i just wanna check is there a website for that?

are you serious ed?

no, there is not a website. no, carfax does not work.

secondly, did you really buy a bike with no license plate? and no title? no registration? *ahem* stolen.

just go to the dmv and grab all the pamphlets you can. ask them to run the VIN and it should show up even if it's out of state.

Also, did you not just say that it was a 79? Am I mistaken or did you just bought a fucking harley without doing any research on the thing and then come to a forum about fucking overpriced jeans to ask questions about it.

Dude, leave this thread. Seriously, take a hike. We're more interested in talking to your driver anyhow.