wild style

what do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg4n1NhFb_4

for $1500

1972 Honda CB350 with 12,000 miles.

Runs strong.

New battery.

Drag Bars.

New O-Ring Chain and Headlight Bucket will be fitted before selling.

Tags good through October 2011.

Starter Motor disconnected as it only worked 50% of the time - so it's a kick-start only.

hoping to check it out this weekend.

I am trying to replace the turn signal switch on my vespa by myself...anyone here have a vespa and feel like helping me out? No idea how to open up the handlebar area.

I manage a Vespa shop up here in Canada. What kind of Vespa do you have? Some of the modern Vespa's have switches that just pop out. If it is a modern bike I can help you. If it is a vintage Vespa I know dick and would have to show a picture to mechanics and they can advise on Friday when I am next in.

I wouldn't pay more than 900 for that but I also find old CB's to be heavy, slow, hard to stop, and only good at the top of their revs. And 900 is still more than i think it's worth. A 350 like that should be like $600 but CB's are artificially expensive cause coolkids like them.

dsc0375gu.jpg

Shit's begging for the 80s superbike treatment.

I will keep my 750F stock for however long. Maybe throw some F2 wheels on and a new exhaust to call it a day. If you look back far enough, you'll see I already did the 80s superbike treatment...

dsc03747z.jpg

as for the 550, I'm going to keep it and run it into the ground. One of my more memorable bikes..

1975hondacb550by3vilcra.jpg

and a bonus photo... I've had too many bikes.

• 2 weeks later...

A fe picture from the Toronto Motorcycle Show. I was working it all weekend for my shop which sells scooter and Enfield bikes. More pictures at the RJB 105BPS World Tour thread.

IMG_1149.JPG

IMG_1150.JPG

IMG_1151.JPG

IMG_1152.JPG

IMG_1153.JPG

One of the few they actually allowed to site on the bike. Pretty comfortable riding position.

IMG_1164.JPG

On the Iron 883. I could see myself trading in the Vespa for one of these in all matte black.

IMG_1160.JPG

IMG_1130.JPG

IMG_1122.JPG

Ew

IMG_1123.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone in NYC area is looking for a killer starter bike I'm selling my blast. I'm not in a huge rush to sell hence the goofy CL price. $1500 for anyone on here. Goo on the tank is tap residue from riding directions. Click the pic for the post.

5331127614_bddb07cbfd_z.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

These two videos are really good, the second one especially is mind-boggling:

http://hellforleathermagazine.com/2011/01/trials-riding-on-the-streets-of-guatemala-city