motorcycles caused me strife

wild style

last time i saw a triumph which i flaked on because wasnt running.!

now i need your help you gave me a list but i didnt get to choose any from there! panhead? if i were id be happy now

Dude, you're a fucking poser. Ride the bike you've got and stop buying shit you're not qualified to own. Sorry, had to be said.

hell yeah im a poser asian on a harley of course a real poser

Sometimes it's peace of mind having a shop do the work. I had a leak between my primary and tranny so rather than doing the work I paid a shop to do it right.

I obviously put it together wrong so chances were I'd screw it up again. Plus they dyno'd and tuned the bike, things I don't have the knowledge to do yet.

Sometimes it's peace of mind having a shop do the work. I had a leak between my primary and tranny so rather than doing the work I paid a shop to do it right.

I obviously put it together wrong so chances were I'd screw it up again. Plus they dyno'd and tuned the bike, things I don't have the knowledge to do yet.

True.

Although when you do something yourself it feels incredible. Not even because you might have saved X amount of dollars. Just the fact that you fixed something is satisfying enough.

Getting my seat redone. Just bored doing mockups...

182487_1357718296454_1036380095_31418252_5002027_n.jpg

I think I'll just shave an inch or two off the top and round off the sides. As for the sidecovers, it's almost $120 for a set so I may just use some number plates in the meantime.

To-Do:

-new brake shoes

-new tires

-new exhaust, intake filter and the rejet to go along with it

My CB750F is also going to get a Dyna-2000 electronic ignition setup. I may start tracking it too...

and I'll just leave this here:

phillippswitzxl20.jpg

stiddler.jpg

flathead2.jpg