Nudie Jeans

arcanum

came across this pair of thin finns dry stretch on a korean site (many of you know, this pair is very very difficult to fade).... this by the best pair of nudies i have ever seen... Very inspiring....

http://cafe.naver.com/ArticleRead.nhn?clubid=12215896&articleid=46732

http://cafe.naver.com/nudiejeans.cafe?iframe_url=/ArticleList.nhn%3Fsearch.clubid=12215896%26search.menuid=24%26search.boardtype=P

look at mynudies, they have some really good ones. The Pontus GTDDO is amazing. Most people don't wear their nudies to shreds like the people on the website, but sometimes, some good fades and tears occur. Mr. Haga has some amazing MASAs, and MHP has some amazing Ralfs, but as far as that "worn for 4 years non stop-about to fall apart" look, most people don't really go for that anymore,.

what? you retired those dchill?....there not even half broke yet?...i supose your like alot of us.....just too many too work on, and much nicer ones at that. still not a bad effort for a first pair though.....at least you didnt bring out the sandpaper thank god :)...they do have a nice vintage fade, would rep if i could.....you know......i really like the crotch repair, thats a good job their.....sewing machine yes?

its quite difficult to keep wearing the same pair of jeans for over a year i think, i oftern get fed up with the fit, want a change etc etc, but to get great fades you have to keep wearing them....did you do any soaks on them, if so when, or did you just wear them for 8 months and wash?

Mr. Haga has some amazing MASAs, and MHP has some amazing Ralfs, but as far as that "worn for 4 years non stop-about to fall apart" look, most people don't really go for that anymore,.

I dont think you understood me...... MASA and RALFs are very good for fading, not difficult to achieve killer fade due to the nature of the denim being japanese selvage.

Thin finns dry stretch are italy stretch denim... i wore one for 4 month.... i gave up on them bcos there was no results....

ahhh thanks for info dchill.

^nudies dry stretch is hard to fade...im working on some now.......i think they come to life after a few soaks though. its best to wear them for as long as possible then soak them, then contrast can be seen. they are tough though.....

were those skulls with the cat dchill?....i was saying to dawei69 about the dry stretch.....i think its good to start into the world of dry denim with nudie though, i know most do anyway, but if you can get great fades on nudies, you can on anything!

I dont think you understood me...... MASA and RALFs are very good for fading, not difficult to achieve killer fade due to the nature of the denim being japanese selvage.

Thin finns dry stretch are italy stretch denim... i wore one for 4 month.... i gave up on them bcos there was no results....

My answer was directed to heyheyhey, sorry for the confusion. I know how hard it is to fade the stretch denim, but that's just the nature of the beast. There are a lot of good photos of thin finn stretches all over facebook, so it's not impossible, just really hard, and they get really dirty in the process.

once again, sorry for the confusion.

were those skulls with the cat dchill?....i was saying to dawei69 about the dry stretch.....i think its good to start into the world of dry denim with nudie though, i know most do anyway, but if you can get great fades on nudies, you can on anything!

really true on tt. though nudie is mostly for starters, they do have some heavy ones in bigger cuts (like the joes and stevens) and they fade well and fast. tt is if u hold on long enuff bck again. if u cant fade a nudie, no point getting others yea? :rolleyes:

No, they're PBJ XX005. Nudies are def a good starter jean but imo apc is even a better way to go, for the price point that is.

apc is def much better esp with their selvage material for indigo raws on all cuts. but too bad both nudie and apc do not have any raw black in slim cuts. lol :(

^ probably because they have been rinised before. but they still can look nice if worn in long enuff.

when sized correctly, these can be nice and slim. not "skinny" but nice and "slim":

http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=701

the blck texture really looks cool. but to be honest, i was hoping for a nc for tt. the tapering diff does helps me alot. i dun want getting a new standard sized dwn so much to make up for the tapering, it would be ball bursting! :)

• 2 weeks later...

jamballa13 canal street

Question My New Pair Of Nudie GTs ( In Need Of Suggestions )

My Second Pair Of Nudies..

My First Pair Was SJDJs I Went True To Size Which Is 34x34 And They Fit Very Baggy And Wide Legged...

I Am Looking For A Skinny But Not Skin Tight Look And Was Suggested The Grim Tim

I Got These For A Great Deal But Dont Think I Shouldve Sized Down 2...

Give Me Suggestions Please On If-

-I Should Keep Wearing....

-Another Pair Of Denims That Might Look Better On Me

-Or Anything You Feel...

I'm About 6 Feet

165 Pounds

I Fit Size 34 Levi 511s Perfectly

And I Have A Pair Of APC New Cures Size 33 That Fit Pretty Good Accept The Pants Leg Is Short...

Well Heres Pictures Of How The Grim Tims Fit...

What Type Are These Btw And Will They Fade ?

Untitled-12.jpg

^There's no way you should keep them...regardless of how much they stretch, that is not a flattering fit at all and you shouldn't be wearing jeans that tight unless you're trying to blow the crotch on purpose...Got kind of a droopy ghoul face thing going on there with the hips/thighs, and if you couldn't tell, they are pre-distressed so they won't exactly "fade" in the way you'd want...