Nudie Jeans

arcanum

Do you mean the RR dry or what?

Nudie just re-named their selvedge series. They call the RR and AJ selvedge, "Red Selvedge" now. I think this may have something to do with the "Herritage" collection that are wanting to do. They have selvedge coin pockets now. Not too sure how I feel about them, but I really like the silver hardware. I think I may get a pair of Ralfs sized down, and add extra length, (33x36) in the Red Selvedge....any thoughts?

haha, yeah, I think they are trying to re-market their products to a more denim swamped market. Dunno how it's gonna play out tho.

I'm almost more tempted to grab some of the old RRDS now that they are on sale (due to them being phased out). however, I do kinda want to see if Nudie has fixed some of their issues and has gone back to basics, which I think is what they were trying to do with the whole "red selvedge" series.

haha, yeah, I think they are trying to re-market their products to a more denim swamped market. Dunno how it's gonna play out tho.

I'm almost more tempted to grab some of the old RRDS now that they are on sale (due to them being phased out). however, I do kinda want to see if Nudie has fixed some of their issues and has gone back to basics, which I think is what they were trying to do with the whole "red selvedge" series.

second this. imo, nudie are best getting off bck to the basics raw denims rather than all those mostly disappointing new washes.

blck raw seems to disappear off a sudden. was pretty much hoping nudie to come out more of stuffs like grim tim dry blck selvage.

second this. imo, nudie are best getting off bck to the basics raw denims rather than all those mostly disappointing new washes.

blck raw seems to disappear off a sudden. was pretty much hoping nudie to come out more of stuffs like grim tim dry blck selvage.

Yeah, even since they discontinued their Greycasts and Dry Blacks, it seems their denim options are getting a little slim in terms of interesting dry fabrics. Maybe some of their new Organics will turn out well. I keep hoping :D

hey guys i m new and i have a pair of organic dry alfs and i was wondering would these be considered as raw denims? and if they arent they seem to be fading here and there?

hey dude, welcome to the dry denim world!

Most denim companies are going to list raw denim as "Dry," they are the same. Nudie is particular always tells if they are dry in the name, mainly cause they produce pre-washes also, so they have to differneintiate, while a lot of other companies primarily do dry/raws, and won't say "dry" on their tags.

Your Organic Ralf/Alfs are going to fade nicely, BUT they are going to take a while. Nudie's organic denim is pretty hard to break, but gives some good wearing tracks. Good luck, enjoy them, and be sure to beat the living crap out of them :D

Yeah, even since they discontinued their Greycasts and Dry Blacks, it seems their denim options are getting a little slim in terms of interesting dry fabrics. Maybe some of their new Organics will turn out well. I keep hoping :D

thin finn's my cut of the choice though. but anyway, things like dry grey coated, dry stretch selvage, ultr indigo coated and slim jim dry (nt dry japan, just dry). those sweet raws from nudie long ago are really starting to get missed. same as u mate, im just hoping better raws are coming up for nudie, esp stiifer and heavier ones in slimmer cuts.

im with alot of people regarding nudie.......i know nudie doesnt get much love on sufu, but nudie was the brand that got most peoples foot into the door of dry denim, and i have a fondness for them, but now it seems nudie is on drugs wtf!!! they are getting rid of everything that made them great. i think nudies forte is its fits. and they do have some great ones.......but why the hell get rid of all their best fabrics?!?!? stuff like there dry coated, ultra indigo coated, stretch selvage, dry black, grey cast .....it seems crazy to me............i really want to start loving nudie like i used to, but the way they are going, they will be changing their name to true religion soon, and have nothing but horrid pre washes.....nudie if your listening??? go back to basics!!!!

I think there is a topic on MyNudie asking people what they would like to see in the new season but I could be wrong. I think nudies a great company like you said it got my foot in the door for raw denim. I wish they would come out with a black coated grim Tim so bad but nothing yet. I got to go to a nudie store while I was in Australia and it was awesome. It was a nice little laid back store nothing over the top and service was great. I'll Always back nudies as long as they don't go all pre-wash.

I'll Always back nudies as long as they don't go all pre-wash.

I agree,

I may not be into all of their new stuff, but I have never had a bad experience with Nudie. I have never gotten one of their infamous crotch rips, and I have never had a bad experience with their denim. Now, I will say that I wish they would continue with some of their vintage "inspired" fits, but they are not a repro company, so I understand why they don't. I just got a pair of Naked adn Famous 21oz, so I guess I will see how a product from a company in a similar category does.

I do want to keep supporting Nudie in the future, and I doubt I will ever fully stop wearing their drys, but at the same time, there is something to still be desired form their products, and I think it is a 16oz, vintage inspired cut, with stealth pocket stitching in a deep blue selvedge fabric, with no selvedge coin pocket, and an extra long inseam. :D

who knows? Maria Erixsson (or some migh call her Erixon) migh be lurking in this thread, and she mught just gets all the basics bck? well, tt was wad i was hoping.

prolly i could see alot of mates here are based on mynudies as well. its cool, to have so many of the same views on nudie here. really missed the basics for raw nudie. even as such, old pre-wash like blck weft indigo aren't as bad as the new ones. just thought tt nudie might be doing too much on pre wash and evrything else. the raw seems bored. dry stretch, rinised navy, ercu embo, dirt organic.

is there stuffs like dry blck selvage and dry stretch selvage at least to happen again? :(

im with alot of people regarding nudie.......i know nudie doesnt get much love on sufu, but nudie was the brand that got most peoples foot into the door of dry denim, and i have a fondness for them, but now it seems nudie is on drugs wtf!!! they are getting rid of everything that made them great. i think nudies forte is its fits. and they do have some great ones.......but why the hell get rid of all their best fabrics?!?!? stuff like there dry coated, ultra indigo coated, stretch selvage, dry black, grey cast .....it seems crazy to me............i really want to start loving nudie like i used to, but the way they are going, they will be changing their name to true religion soon, and have nothing but horrid pre washes.....nudie if your listening??? go back to basics!!!!

nudie was wad that got ppl set foot into dry denim. i totally agree with ur very point on this mate. i would actually still get some more of nudies, but only if the raws are gonna "resurfaced" again.

anyone thought of this actually, what if, the dry stretch series turned to be ORGANIC dry stretch? kinda sad isn't it? :(

yep nudie says their 'goal' is to use totally organic cotton/ denim......thats gonna kill most of nudies good stuff in my eyes...o k, i like their organic thins and other stuff, but if thats the only option its bye bye nudie.

i have my fingers crossed for some organic stretch selvage ultra indigo coated though

^ ncie progress goin on there for ur es mate. combs look sick.

here's a suggestion guys, anyone thought of coming up with an online petition of sth similar, whr all of us can fill in our names (sufu or mynudies nick), countries we are based on and our views on nudie's latest production. and then get someone in sweden and also togt with this to send it over to nudie? well, just a thought though. i was thinking it would be real cool if we were to like let nudie knw our thoughts.

on a last note, is mynudies down? i cant seems to even go to the site. site maintainence probably?

^ ncie progress goin on there for ur es mate. combs look sick.

here's a suggestion guys, anyone thought of coming up with an online petition of sth similar, whr all of us can fill in our names (sufu or mynudies nick), countries we are based on and our views on nudie's latest production. and then get someone in sweden and also togt with this to send it over to nudie? well, just a thought though. i was thinking it would be real cool if we were to like let nudie knw our thoughts.

on a last note, is mynudies down? i cant seems to even go to the site. site maintainence probably?

nope seems fine to me.

and i'm not sure how many people would care to petition, most people just give up on the brand and move on to something better

nope seems fine to me.

and i'm not sure how many people would care to petition, most people just give up on the brand and move on to something better

Yeah but you may never know unless u try, and I'd like nudie much more if the just improved the quality some. I'd be down to sign it.

cool. but we really need to see hw many ppl are intrested in this. im in definitely. anyone else?

don't wanna be a nut buster, but you'd have to get a thousand signatures or more for this to make any difference. what you could do is designate a person in their respective state/country to get as many signatures as they can and then send it to someone to compile into a list.