Nudie Jeans

arcanum

What size of Regular Alfs should I get if my true waist size is 34? I have huge thighs ( 12.0).

I say get a 33 or 32. They might be tight at first in the thighs if you wear them at your waist, but the top block is so big, if you get a 34, you will regret it.

For selvedge, I vote 33, for Greycast I say 32.

good luck.

do thin finn black coated have a perm stretch? so i should size down?

ttdbc and ttuic and all the nudie coated stuff stretches like a mofu....i size down 3 from waist size on my coateds....go down 3 if you want it fitting tighter after its stretched out, or go down 2 if you want it to be baggy/saggy after a month.

awesome thanks, and do they lose their shine after 1 wash? not planing to wash anyways in atleast a year unless something happens to them

ttdbc and ttuic and all the nudie coated stuff stretches like a mofu....i size down 3 from waist size on my coateds....go down 3 if you want it fitting tighter after its stretched out, or go down 2 if you want it to be baggy/saggy after a month.

awesome thanks, and do they lose their shine after 1 wash? not planing to wash anyways in atleast a year unless something happens to them

I hope you plan on doing soaks b4 that year is up. I wore my RRDG for like 5months with no wash, and I almost died in them. Now I soak my Joes every couple of months, no harm, no foul.

As for the RR situation. I might agree with you getting a 34 SCDL, but just make sure they are tight when you get the.

If you need the 34 for the thigh size, go for it. Just know that you might be pulling these up all the time once they stretch out.

yes they will lose their shine. (a soak instead of a machine wash could solve the problem)

sizing down 3 is a bit much IMO...but depends what look you're after

i sized down 2 on my dbc and they are saggy as hell now, they fall of my waist. for my uic i sized down 3 they fit alot better, perfect i would say,even from day 1, not tight and still give in the fabric. nudie stretch fabric has soooo much give in it, 3 is the norm for me. i might ad, i am skinny though, the thighs are alot tighter on the sized down 3, but thats how i wanted it....and even after sizing down 3 i could still pull them down done up....

and with my ttdbc i dont think i will ever wash them, a cold soak maybe, a wash would kill the shine.......for my ttuic i will wash them though when the time comes, they come out wicked after washes, imo it is one of nudies best.

Well i have 8 month old apcs never washed and i febreeze them every month and they smell fine ;)

but if these are different i guess ill cold soak every couple months when they start to smell

haha, For some reason, Nudies start to smell earlier in my experience, haha. I know people that wear jeans for a year with no wash, so your apcs are prob a-ok. But my joes started smellin after 3 months, while my jean shops were fine after 4 months of wear. weird, I know.

good luck!:D

I must sweat a lot or something, cause mine always smell like old sneakers after a couple months. no harm tho, I've learned to embrace a warm soak to rejuvinate them.

Glad to hear you have had good luck with your finns! One of my favorite cuts, too bad I am too big to pull them off.

What size of Regular Alfs should I get if my true waist size is 34? I have huge thighs ( 12.0).

I think you should def. get at least a 33. But even with that, you might find it tight still due to the cut - it's a bootcut but fairly slim on the top portion. DEFINITELY DON'T GET A 32. Hope this helps!