Nudie Jeans

arcanum

jamballa13 canal street

Question My New Pair Of Nudie GTs ( In Need Of Suggestions )

My Second Pair Of Nudies..

My First Pair Was SJDJs I Went True To Size Which Is 34x34 And They Fit Very Baggy And Wide Legged...

I Am Looking For A Skinny But Not Skin Tight Look And Was Suggested The Grim Tim

I Got These For A Great Deal But Dont Think I Shouldve Sized Down 2...

Give Me Suggestions Please On If-

-I Should Keep Wearing....

-Another Pair Of Denims That Might Look Better On Me

-Or Anything You Feel...

I'm About 6 Feet

165 Pounds

I Fit Size 34 Levi 511s Perfectly

And I Have A Pair Of APC New Cures Size 33 That Fit Pretty Good Accept The Pants Leg Is Short...

Well Heres Pictures Of How The Grim Tims Fit...

What Type Are These Btw And Will They Fade ?

Untitled-12.jpg

shit is on fire!!!!!!!! i love nudies to man

^There's no way you should keep them...regardless of how much they stretch, that is not a flattering fit at all and you shouldn't be wearing jeans that tight unless you're trying to blow the crotch on purpose...Got kind of a droopy ghoul face thing going on there with the hips/thighs, and if you couldn't tell, they are pre-distressed so they won't exactly "fade" in the way you'd want...

thanks

to you have any suggestions for denim that would look better on my stature ?

The grim tims have a great fit just dont size down too much and get a dry pair if you can find them.

I agree, Tims are great, but mine are too tight in the thighs/rise for me:mad:

size up/true to size and get a cool slim look. or get some Average Joes!

well, I tried on some Jim japans (may have been broken twill, can't remember) about 3 years go and loved them. but I tried some of the Organic Ecru Embo Jims on the other day and thought I was gonna rip right through them. something about those super tight thighs.

I have big thighs tho, ha.

sized up jims would look cool on me tho i bet. I would def grab some jim japans in a size up if it wasn't for the "almost-guaranteed" crotch rip ha

never had my pockets break either, and I have a pretty worn in pair of greycasts, and I'm not easy on my Joes, and no probs with backpockets.

DChill, what wash are those? It looks pretty good, and they have held their color really well. Looks kinda like what the labs are going to be doing for this season