Nudie Jeans

arcanum

Been wearing AJDH pretty infrequently(twice a week?) since may, but theres is almost no fading going on except for the knees and heels. I just started wearing a pair of RRDS, maybe a week of wear. I'm already seeing a tiny bit of indigo loss in the whiskers, but that could jut be my imagination. I got them a size down(33 vs 34) which I kind of regret, but they are by no means too small to wear, just tight in the thighs. Hopefully they stretch out just a little over time. I will probably rotate with a pair of A.P.C. I was planning on buying this weekend.

^ gd fit on those finns. are they 36" inseam? u dun seems to be tt short. but the jeans inseam seems to be way longer than mine tt i posted one two posts eariler. mine was a 34" inseam.

and we seems to be around the same height imo. ;)

Well I'm 6'1 and about 155 lb, and they are 31 x 34. I wouldn't call those legitimate stacks, I pulled them up to the knee so I could go wade into water and when I pulled them back down they looked like that =/