Nudie Jeans

arcanum

I am planning to buy some Nudies. I want a fit that is similar to my APC NS which is a size 26.

What type of Nudie would be best and what size should I pick: thin finn, grim tim, or slim jim? Note: I am personally not a fan of the side stripes on the slim jim.

Also, should I be buying my normal length or should i go up 2 inches because of shrinking/stacking?

Tims and Finns are really tight, Jims are more a slim-straight look. Tims are like Jims but with tapered legs. Sizing depends on the denim and the way you like it. I personally prefer slim jims one size up, so I go for my true size in them. My experience is 1-2 sizes waist stretching while wearing, 5% shrinking after first wash. Works great. Ah, the organics are a bit tighter imo and don't stretch that much.

Tims and Finns are really tight, Jims are more a slim-straight look. Tims are like Jims but with tapered legs. Sizing depends on the denim and the way you like it. I personally prefer slim jims one size up, so I go for my true size in them. My experience is 1-2 sizes waist stretching while wearing, 5% shrinking after first wash. Works great. Ah, the organics are a bit tighter imo and don't stretch that much.

yup, prolly because the organic ones have only 1.5% elastane in em. anyway, diff body fits will normally have diff fits. so, its up to an individual at the end of the day (i would size dwn 2 on tfs though). just choose the fit best for u! =)

Measure your actual waist where you want the jeans to sit, and then size down 1-2 from that size depending on the tightness of the fit you want. Get the inseam you want since nudies are sanforized.

Saying that you wear size whatever in this jean doesn't really help, as jeans stretch to accommodate different people differently.

I think a 30 would be better if u feel that they are too tight, but the 29s will stretch out to their maximum in about 20 wears - about two/three weeks.

Fit pics of my selvage svens

ssfit.jpg

ssfit1.jpg

Nudie is really dropping the ball by not making these anymore. I have a pair, and even though I've moved on to PBJ's, and am eyeing Samurai's, the Straight Sven selvage is still my favorite jean fit-wise. Plus they break in beautifully...

Slim Jims - Sarted wearing them in the middle of January cold soaked them once after about 3 months of wear and havent worn them much lately. Have a lot going on so far. They fade fast.

IMG_2121.jpg

IMG_2123.jpg

IMG_2125.jpg

IMG_2126.jpg

IMG_2127.jpg

IMG_2128.jpg

IMG_2129.jpg

IMG_2130.jpg

IMG_2131.jpg

and the crotch rip

IMG_2132.jpg