Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

Nice fit xchen!

Here they are, post-wash (denim was still a bit damp)... I've managed to stretch out the inseam to almost 33 inches by hanging them upside down with small metal weights attached circumferentially around the waist band :)

DSC03642.jpg

The first signs of fading are appearing in the whiskering area!

Now that ROY has shipped, isn't it time for ROY and black tee day (or whatever was discussed)? We should wait a week or so for the overseas people though.

:):)SEPTEMBER 1st, ROY DOUBLE-DIP DAY.:):)

ROYs and a denim jacket of any denomination. Posted here and xposted where appropriate.

Rnr will probably try to post last and show out, so anyone who wants to try to upstage him, there's your chance.

:):)SEPTEMBER 1st, ROY DOUBLE-DIP DAY.:):)

ROYs and a denim jacket of any denomination. Posted here and xposted where appropriate.

Rnr will probably try to post last and show out, so anyone who wants to try to upstage him, there's your chance.

Whaaat? Why you given away my tactics? Snitches get dealt with in my neck of the woods.

I guess I will be the only one with duck pants and a denim jacket.... poor me:rolleyes:.

What about for the folks with no denim jacket?

And we must all post in the waywt thread (denim version). Also points for best cool guy pose. A cigarette adds coolness, but can be a hindrance sometimes. So keep your game up!

I thought the idea of ROY double dip day is to be all matchy-matchy, so shouldn't the material of your ROY pants match the material of the jacket? So if you are wearing ROY duck pants, shouldn't you have to wear a duck jacket?

Hey!!! Don't make me go buy a duck jacket. My pockets are already hurting from that Rising Sun purchase.

And we must all post in the waywt thread (denim version). Also points for best cool guy pose. A cigarette adds coolness, but can be a hindrance sometimes. So keep your game up!

as the judge i will enter out of competition wearing not ROYs but a denimjacket.

and i would also like to add: an interesting background will raise your chances of winning.roy wearing the MF dungarees in that crabby shop is a good example.

please keep in mind: dirty mirrors and untidy rooms will not be tolerated and leads to disqualification.

cheers.

So i AM allowed to wear denim @ my new job, so I am gonna rock the ROYs as often as possible... but as far as this double dip day, can I rock a denim apron in lieu of the denim jacket? It'll be dishboy kitchen bitch steez fo sho!

if you like your ROYs, never wear them in a restaurant kitchen. especially if you're a dishwasher. they will be ruined.

if you like your ROYs, never wear them in a restaurant kitchen. especially if you're a dishwasher. they will be ruined.

I wore them all day, no water... I am good with a sprayer.

just wear them - they can handle it

EXACTLY, jeans are jeans... they're meant to be worn. And the fact I get to wear jeans, and essentially anything else I want is reason enough to wear jeans every day all day.

I wore them all day, no water... I am good with a sprayer.

EXACTLY, jeans are jeans... they're meant to be worn. And the fact I get to wear jeans, and essentially anything else I want is reason enough to wear jeans every day all day.

They're going to have character too them and fade quicker than sitting in an office all day and if you wear an apron you shouldn't have too much trouble. If you were spilling crap all over yourself anyways, you're doing something wrong.

^why?

...cuz "the magic process" will be gone if they get intouch with a bit of water?...

They're going to have character too them and fade quicker than sitting in an office all day and if you wear an apron you shouldn't have too much trouble. If you were spilling crap all over yourself anyways, you're doing something wrong.
just wear them - they can handle it

Spoken like three folks who have never washed dishes in an industrial kitchen. :)

Restaurant stink permeates everything, never comes out, and you will hate smelling it when you're off duty.

It would make a good photo, though, especially with a denim apron.

Ranon- why are you sitting out?

my work clothes from when I was a dishwasher won't come clean. they're stained and soaked in grease. i guess it really depends on where you work. I worked in a greasy rib joint, and there was nothing clean about that place.

Spoken like three folks who have never washed dishes in an industrial kitchen. :)

Restaurant stink permeates everything, never comes out, and you will hate smelling it when you're off duty.

good, Its not just me.

i am too fat to fit into my ROYs and i do not own a denim jacket. on a side note, i found about a yard of redline selvage in the office today. i have no idea what it was doing there but i lugged it home anyway. random, yes.

true true... :rolleyes:

:-D

How the hell do you mysteriousily find a yard of denim? what's the trick? far, hopefully 2moro I will randomly find a brand new pair of roys sitting in my office as well.

i am too fat to fit into my ROYs and i do not own a denim jacket. on a side note, i found about a yard of redline selvage in the office today. i have no idea what it was doing there but i lugged it home anyway. random, yes.