2010 Samurai 17oz. LHT - The Poll Thread (Now with Joe McCoy's poll!)

aho

Which contest would you prefer?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Which contest would you prefer?

• Samurai LHT
    • Joe McCoy's

I've never had a blowout before either and I own a pair of Nudies. I think it would be really cool to see some people put serious wear in to that denim (AI).

For what it's worth, I have the same pair as blm/lowrider and no problem signs, but I'm not wearing them very often/hard.

Also lollin' at all these people suggesting samurai AI denim contest when people bitch over not getting a discount for contest jeans: it will never happen.

Finally, those westride's have ridiculously ugly beltloops.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally, those westride's have ridiculously ugly beltloops.

can you leave the internet for minute so i can post, instead of quoting you? :D:P:D lol

and aho, weren't we looking at 300 for the contest jeans anyway? beautifulfreak seems to have a decent idea. since other BiG contests were mentioned, what about a pbj contest? i want some slub.

can you leave the internet for minute so i can post, instead of quoting you? :D:P:D lol

and aho, weren't we looking at 300 for the contest jeans anyway? beautifulfreak seems to have a decent idea. since other BiG contests were mentioned, what about a pbj contest? i want some slub.

PBJ LHT contest would be pretty cool as well. Not to mention, I don't think there has been a PBJ contest to date.

PBJ LHT contest would be pretty cool as well. Not to mention, I don't think there has been a PBJ contest to date.

PBJ contest would be cool, the more and more i wear my 007 the more i like them. Lets just get something going

not so keen for SDA.... they take way too break.... first 10 month of updates are gonna be really lame and boring. "hey everyone, i havent got fades yet, but here is another fit picture".

anyone keen on doing a brand not available in the states yet and not talked much about on sufu?

-UES, FOB, Pherrows, Indian motorcycle, Canton, Down North, Stormy Blue, Free Rage, Mom & Pop,

the only problem is sponsors, since neither selfedge nor BiG stocks any of these brands

not so keen for SDA.... they take way too break.... first 10 month of updates are gonna be really lame and boring. "hey everyone, i havent got fades yet, but here is another fit picture".

anyone keen on doing a brand not available in the states yet and not talked much about on sufu?

-UES, FOB, Pherrows, Indian motorcycle, Canton, Down North, Stormy Blue, Free Rage, Mom & Pop,

the only problem is sponsors, since neither selfedge nor BiG stocks any of these brands

I would love something like that. If we can't get a sponsor and want it to remain a contest we could all just send in $10-20 and winner takes pot, or split among top 3.

Otherwise it would be awesome if we could have this guy make us some jeans: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=149004