Evisu is still loved!

benzak

These are my Lot 2000 No.2's and went TTS. The waist shrunk a little in the initial hot soak but stretched back out and then some later on. Could probably size down 1 if you wanted something slightly slimmer.

How much did you end up paying total? I was interested in buying those green cast jeans as well.

How much did you end up paying total? I was interested in buying those green cast jeans as well.

For the No.2's? I think it was 21000Yen + 2 lots of postage fee's + proxy fee's. So roughly $340AUD

And yeah someone bought the greencasts but it was a Malaysian buyer and hasnt paid yet. These guys are serious timewasters lol, have sold Evisu jeans to Malaysians about 5 times and none of them pay. They like to click buy then disappear, so they'll probably be going back up for sale unless some miracle happens.

I have a friend who will be in Japan for a few months.

Any interesting I can get from the Evisu store? Perhaps the no.1 that is made and sold in Japan only.

Not very familiar with the Evisu as in my country there are only only no.2 and 3 and the lot 2008 and 2010 .

What fits are there for no.1? and lot numbers?

Tried browsing the japan store but not much info on lot numbers.

Im fairly sure each store has its own colour so depending on which store your friend goes to maybe handpainted gulls in the stores colour could be good. 'Tokyo Blue' looks mad.

Theres been a lot of craziness said about sizing with No.1 denim but save yourself some pain and just go up 2 sizes from your natural waist. Lot 2000 is pretty popular here as its slightly slimmer than Lot 2001 but both are based on vintage models and you cant go wrong with either. Should be photos around to give you a better idea of how they look.

• 3 weeks later...

My no.2's shrunk about 0.5-1inch everywhere but the waist stretched out quite a bit aswell. Id say yours will definitely shrink that 1 inch at the waist and because there wont be too much pressure probably wont stretch back out as much. They are easily capable of an inch and half to 2 inch stretch, at least thats what I found with mine.

Snap a couple of shots..

in that case, if anyone wants to trade a 30 for 31 in 2000 no. 2 hit me up! if it doesn't happen i'll probably start wearing these, i love the fit everywhere else and really like the feel and look of the denim

edit: i like the fit after a warm soak...all of my stuff seems to shrink aggressively over time so i think these will be good to go!

Edited by akka225