Rising Sun & Co

Turntabloid

How dare you eltopo!!! I thought I was special!!!

But for some reason I can't wait to see the photos.

What suspenders are those in the pic? I need a good source for suspenders. I went to MF for some, but they didn't have much left.

I have a pair of Army braces like the ones Paul posted a link to- good and solid. Look nice too.

In SF vintage braces abound, but funnily, I've never found a pair in which one side wasn't stretched out significantly longer than the other, so that the sliders sit at different heights.

Something about left handed/ right handed?

It's a fantastic pic, El topo. Is that your friend Eric that pops up in your blog from time to time?

I have a pair of Army braces like the ones Paul posted a link to- good and solid. Look nice too.

In SF vintage braces abound, but funnily, I've never found a pair in which one side wasn't stretched out significantly longer than the other, so that the sliders sit at different heights.

Something about left handed/ right handed?

It's a fantastic pic, El topo. Is that your friend Eric that pops up in your blog from time to time?

Whoa. Easy there stalker.

^ If el topo minded being stalked, he wouldn't have such a visible on-line presence, now would he?

Mind your own business.

Alright. I'm sold. I am gonna start stalking eltopo.

Hehe he, yeah that is my friend Eric. Awesome guy, I shot some with him and his girlfriend as well and they look great together. Actually Good to see someone is looking at my blog. Still trying to catch up got slammed with work ect,might order the canvas today, Mike had them on at the rosebowl and had me convinced, great fit ect, and with age were starting to look perfect.

Yeah, if I had the $$$$ I would definitely pick up the canvas ones as well.

You still look like one of them fancy city fellars.

That's probably cuz I am a fancy city feller ;). My wife would say I look like a chump, though.

pfft. rnr thinks he's so cool. fight at rising sun. I only live around 25 min from Rising, I'm ashamed I haven't visited yet.

It's so on chump!!! You should be ashamed of yourself. Ranks very close to mister freedom in terms of denim-ness for LA. Awesome shop.

Jeans look great, RNR. Maybe someday when I have money (and need a new pair), there will still be some around...