Rising Sun & Co

Turntabloid

rnrswitch- I love how your steez has progressed over the years. You really have hit your stride. props…

thanks, I think my old lady would disagree with you, although, she is really loving me in the new ROY contest jeans.

RNR- the denim on those Efelts still looks shiny and new even though they are starting to fade. Beautiful trousers and jacket!

I keep thinking about picking up a pair of their duck trousers, but I have been holding out in hopes of more duck Roys someday :)

How dare you one-up me!!! haha. How long you had that bad boy?

onehundy, you and rnr pls stop posting pictures, you're killing me. how much did those boots and duck jacket cost? any chance RS still has a size 36 available?

Chambray Shirt.

Overall a very yummy shirt. At first I didn't think it was all that special, but I really like the thick placket on it. Slightly wider than a normal shirt. Also, the chambray is really thick without being stiff and immobile. The slanted pocket is a nice touch and pretty handy for storing cash you need to get to quick.

risingsunchambray.png

011medium.jpg

012mediumi.jpg

013medium.jpg

014medium.jpg

015medium.jpg

What're the suspenders? It's hard to find striped ones that don't look 1980s instead of 1880s.

Who'd have thought the reigning king of superfuture would preside swathed in antiques.

The suspenders are dappers.

http://www.thewildone.jp/SHOP/Dappers_ClassicalSuspenders_LOT820B_Ybacktype_BrownxGray.html

Nice, but kinda pricey. I couldn't find any inexpensive ones that suited my taste. I actually bought these for the ROY jeans and I still need to add buttons.

I hope you ain't referring to me as the reigning king. That's a title I leave for Paul T or Roy6 or any other glamour boys.

any idea what the duck jacket costs?

I just got off the phone with them and the jacket is $275.

Actually, I am not positive, but most everything that is completely single needle is about $500 and everything that has conventional construction is closer to $300.

I'm talking about the ones they did for Orvis, but not predistressed. Orvis is selling them for $275, so I would think they'd be a little less than that?

I believe the Orvis pants are $275 at the shop.

From Orvis...looks like the Rising Sun brand name threw them off a little.

Customers have raised a concern regarding the Rising Sun pants country of origin. I wanted to personally let you know that the pants are absolutely made in the United States, at the Rising Sun factory in Pasadena, CA.

The label that says made in China is one that we had to sew into the pants when they arrived at the Orvis distribution warehouse- Rising Sun normally uses a content and care stamp in their garments-but we generally call for actual labels to be used in our products. We used available labels to take care of the problem (care and content labels are required by law) and unfortunately, the labels are made in China and were made to be used in products also made in China. It's an oversight and I apologize-we'll be correcting them for future orders.

I'm talking about the ones they did for Orvis, but not predistressed. Orvis is selling them for $275, so I would think they'd be a little less than that?

I bought the duck worker pants (raw version) from A-B Fits last week for $275.

I swear the Orvis pre-distressed version was about $189 a few months ago. If you're paying $275 at Orvis, I do hope it's the raw version.

To Orvis' credit they actually called every customer who had already purchased a pair to explain the situation. I had bought the wrong size, ordered another pair while the other was being sent back and got two phone calls explaining the tag inaccuracy.

From Orvis...looks like the Rising Sun brand name threw them off a little.

Customers have raised a concern regarding the Rising Sun pants country of origin. I wanted to personally let you know that the pants are absolutely made in the United States, at the Rising Sun factory in Pasadena, CA.

The label that says made in China is one that we had to sew into the pants when they arrived at the Orvis distribution warehouse- Rising Sun normally uses a content and care stamp in their garments-but we generally call for actual labels to be used in our products. We used available labels to take care of the problem (care and content labels are required by law) and unfortunately, the labels are made in China and were made to be used in products also made in China. It's an oversight and I apologize-we'll be correcting them for future orders.