Rising Sun & Co

Turntabloid

M.Hodis is totally againts heavy denim..we have to respect his way of thinking..in making vintage cut jeans...cant wait to see RSuns come out wit heavier denim in their products.....nasty badass hardcore super vintage denim ..will born..ha ha..its just my imagination..n i pray it will hapens.

i respect that. i just want to know a around weight. personal i think the yukon jeans are the baddest things around, at least from the pics ive seen

i respect that. i just want to know a around weight. personal i think the yukon jeans are the baddest things around, at least from the pics ive seen

I think the weight that Rising Sun carries is typically around the 11 to 12oz range.

thanks for the comments and rep guys; im not really used wearing jackets this short so it made me doubt if i took the correct size> i agree i should only wash cold since the sleeves are already on the short side.

reason i did not tuck my shirt is because i was not wearing the right pants for this jacket. samurai s0500 has a pretty short rise and its definitely 'off' wearing that combination. i tried with a pair of warehouse 1001xx and duck diggers and that is certainly the way to go

Guest denimefreak21oz

yukon is unique....its a competitors for denime from japan..i guest..both show the basic jeans character yet stunning...10-12 oz..is the weight.but for more details u can ask..Rsuns . Facebook acc.

Guest denimefreak21oz

Slab..i just notice that..the duck jackets..will shorten in arms area about 1. inch.by.stacks in elbow .if u weare it often.n if u wash it..cant imagine.sell if anbody want it.n buy bigger size..duck jacket is r some head turner .Love it.@ the most match pants for the duck jacket is duck pants itself...peace.

Yea..However, the last time was in there crosby said something about moving on to a heavier weight denim. They might be using 14oz denim in the future....

Yeah I heard that as well. I am just hoping they get some 12oz unsanforized denimfor some of their stuff. I hope they stick with lighter weight stuff just unsanforized.

12oz is pretty consistent with vintage...not sure why there is this obsession with heavier = better denim.

bigger is always better.... supersize it!

Both your pairs are looking great, eltopo! I'm holding out hope that they'll still be around when I can afford them...

Sheesh, Mike, I would have thought you'd be given a pair...

• 3 weeks later...

I just saw that blog post and that vest looks amazing.

IMG_0997-544x728.jpg

thanks!

Actually, I don't rock the vest and the pants together but just wanted to show the aesthetic of it. Too much color/texture coordination in my opinion.

But pairing the vest with denim is a good look.

thanks!

Actually, I don't rock the vest and the pants together but just wanted to show the aesthetic of it. Too much color/texture coordination in my opinion.

But pairing the vest with denim is a good look.

Superb..good taste.:) would rep if i can.