Rising Sun & Co

Turntabloid

I think the fit on the vest looks good, but it woul dbe good to see it with a tucked button down from a better angle.

coal miner pants - wonder what cloth they are using - denim, duck, anyone know?

Looks like charcoal duck. I like them a lot, although I'm trying to go a little less workwear these days...

ranch jacket, first shorter version(which suits me) getting some great sun fades on the shoulders and top of sleeves not sure if it shows

5879194940_00b11ff5db_z.jpg

neustadters front, these get dirty quick, think these have 2 washes

5879194786_91551010cf_z.jpg

neustadters back

5878632397_6d76627819_z.jpg

AB's, these are one tough denim, they are worn same amount of time as rest but are hardly showing any wear, never washed or wet

5878623247_f003340f4d_z.jpg

been rotating blacksmith,neustadters,AB's since late Jan.

The ranch jacket actually fades pretty well for duck. I have some honeycombs working on the inner elbow and some nice indigo staining. Also, I can attest to the AB Elfelts taking forever to fade.

I have really had an itch to get the blacksmith's lately, but I think I will hold out until the ROYxCONE contest is done.

I had been looking at the pics of your AB's and was surprised how much wear you had, I do yardwork in them and still nothing. Mostly showing a beautiful blue around the button fly.

I will be adding hopefully a pair of Roys to my mix when they come out. Would like to have a pair of jeans by a local Bay Area resident. keeping it local!

another vest fit pic. this one in huang shan, china, where they filmed some of the background for avatar. with my wife and daughter. the big front pockets were perfect for storing three thick passports (which we needed to show to get into the cable car!)

5905519268_7ece1e2633_z.jpg

this intern from rising sun copypasted my post on the rising sun blog without asking for my permission.

so rude. (ranty complaint letter sent.)

just got a letter of apology from crosby of rising sun. so everything's cool. :)

you should thanks and give them credit for showing you on their blog not complaining jeez.....

the rising sun blog is part of an enterprise not a personal blog. the photo and the quote have been used to advertise the vest (and though it is credited to a "satisfied customer", which i am, that is not really my name :P). since theyre not giving me any kind of compensation (an engineer jacket wouldve been nice :P), a simple request for permission is only common courtesy (if not, it should be!).

crosby certainly thought so and in his letter apologized for the oversight.

i rest my case.

oomslokop--- IMO who are you ? are you someone impt? or too arrogant and thinks highly of himself that a company should ask permission from you? i think there are things that you let go of and being an ass and playing important