arcteryx veilance

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a fit difference between the Veilance insulated field jacket and the non-insulated field jacket? I have a size small in the 'non' and think it's probably going to be too cold. I could get another jacket for layering, but I'd rather just have this one with some of it's own coreloft.

Can someone please advise on sizing for the Galvanic Is? For reference i wear an L in the mion Vest and M in the graph sweater. I wear an M in Acronym as well.

I tried on an M once and it fit but I don't think I could layer much with it.

Thanks in advance!

Can someone please advise on sizing for the Galvanic Is? For reference i wear an L in the mion Vest and M in the graph sweater. I wear an M in Acronym as well.

I tried on an M once and it fit but I don't think I could layer much with it.

Thanks in advance!

Have a look at the product measurements/sizing here http://shop.havenshop.ca/products/copy-of-galvanic-is-coat-black

When I tried one on it felt a bit slimmer round the waist than normal veilance so had to return.

Are they doing apparats again for this upcoming Spring Summer?

Yeah, at the nomad trunk show they had apparat pants in black.

wtf are the red shorts for ss16

Sounds like the Voronoi Shorts in Chamotte color from what I saw from the trunk show as well.

Thanks for posting this - think I got the last one :)

So would like to downvote this comment... (They/it was only in L, unfortunately. Not my size.) ;)

That one preview of SS16 Voronoi mentions them to be 92% nylon, iirc. Anyone know if that's new? (Aside from the old Spec Pants, I haven't had any luck with Veilance pants. Always fall apart on me due to material.)