What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

^^ oh well,jacketsizing...

from the pic it looks like you could size down,but most important is how you feel wearing it.had the same with my Aero B10,looked great in the mirror in my chestsize 42,but not giving me enough room when moving.got a 44 which looks a tad too big in the pics,but wearing it just feels fine.style suits you very well.

yeah, it's just a tad big, but i'm liking it overall. i think the bit of extra will come in handy if i'm wearing a sweater/sweatshirt/etc underneath.

I dont really even think it looks big at all...

it looks like a perfect fit in the shoulders and arms

since everyones been doin the myspace-girl-pose pictures, here's another one!

this is mostly old crap you've already seen but anyway

4034930557_6f3002e3c9.jpg

thrift jacket

our legacy pilot bag

nswXloopwheeler sweater

supreme flannel

sc40401. Getting their first wash on saturday

visvim fbt

@lendo

For me this looks exactly like I would like it for this kind of jacket. I think all those japanese modifed americana brands like WWM, EG or Filson Black Label are supposed to fit a bit boxy.

^^^^Lando that vest OWNS. Damn it that is fly but I am broke lol. I also have a hard time rationalizing the non-functionality of a vest jacket. Doesn't cover your arms, just doesn't make sense to me. Seems usefull for workers who need more maneuverability. But from a 'stay warm' idealism, I could never wrap my brain around it.

Markmont,

I understand your hesitation on the Vest, that's why they also have the Jacket... ;)

khaki.jpg

It is quite warm for what it is, and as I love to layer... It is perfect for my style. Don't know if I could do the Jacket out here in SF. Love the Dry Brones S/S Twist Chambray. Have it myself. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Markmont again...

• sufu1 unpinned this topic