What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Medine: find your jeans much more interesting than that boring car

Hendodo: come on,we know your face already

haha, you gotta look under the hood for it not to be boring.. you dont got this over in germany anyways

Medine: find your jeans much more interesting than that boring car

Hendodo: come on,we know your face already

hehe..

weird_eyes.jpg

are you sure :D

@almostnice

haha, i probly would hate cars too if gas was as expensive as it is in europe... at least obama is keeping gas prices down, maybe thats why he got the noble prize??

Medine, Lendo , and TV all lookin great. What happened to all your hair Medine??

almostnice- does it help if I own a small German car? ;) It's tiny by American standards.

@almostnice

haha, i probly would hate cars too if gas was as expensive as it is in europe... at least obama is keeping gas prices down, maybe thats why he got the noble prize??

my Vespa needs nearly the same amount of petrol like a small car,being a 200cc single cylinder.I dont hate cars,got myself a familyfriendly multivan.but riding classic scooters for over 25 years now i got run over by several cardrivers in that time.common excuse was:"sorry,i didnt expect you coming along that fast!"

zissou, my hairs been gone for awhile haha. i guess im just getting old and its starting to fall out

almostnice, what year is your vespa? i agree that old scooter are awesome, they got a lot of soul

zissou,as you live in the states,i would say do like the americans do,but as long as you not suffer from an inferiority complex

Medine,its build 2003 but its the last classic geared 200cc Vespa Piaggio made.so it looks very close to the first model of this series first released in 1978.

Damn, medine, my hair didn't start falling out until I hit grad school.

almostnice- inferiority because of my small car? Nah, my first two cars were Renault 5's, which were even smaller! Sadly, not the turbos.

Someone in town was selling a cherry red Stella with sidecar. I thought about taking it for a spin, but I already have a bike...

whats your ride,zissou?

IMO a sidecar takes all the advantages of two wheels,but they do look interesting,riding one is a complete different story.

i have to say that i enjoy our conversation the last hour very much.as i didnt sleep all night i decided to take a day off today ( work starts in 2 hours) and have a nice day with the family instead.

almostnice- I have a '71 BMW R75/5... great fun to ride and so easy to work on. It's my commuting and weekend canyon rider.

Good to hear it medine. I was starting to worry that the Stronghold world tour was taking too much out of you ;)

almostnice- I've always lusted after a early '70's 2002 Alpina, preferably the touring (hatchback) model, but I'm not picky ;)

• sufu1 unpinned this topic