What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

wow incredible fireplace, my parents have been restoring our 1891 victorian for almost 30 years now, but it's not even as finished as yours is haha

Yeah, it's a never ending process... Unfortunately I need to sell it next year, but it will be good to move into a smaller house. This one is huge!

zissou,moved myself into a 95 qm rented flat last year,which was still a great decision,i cannot help but feelin envious about your house.having two kids and only one income buying a house in Hamburg is out of question-the prices went mad up the last dekade.

had&beard: great outfit but I would skip the docs.the only thing you need to complete your look is a pair of decent boots.

The large house has its benefits, but the costs are too much for me right now. My daughter and I don't even go in half the house, and it takes forever to clean and maintain the house and yard. Plus, the $ costs really add up. I am beginning to think that I would really save more money in the end if I rented (or possibly bought) a tiny place. As long as there is enough room for my clothes & tools, and my daughter's books & toys, that's big enough! Then I can spend my free time doing the things I really want to do, like riding my motorcycle and bike up in the mountains...

The Docs are on their way out for sure. They were the first (and last) pair I will ever own. I am actually in the market for a new pair of boots. I'm thinking a pair of Redwing GT's in black cherry. I have also been looking at some Frye boots. Any suggestions?

taken earlier this morning, being posted from the confines of my taxi!

101609.jpg

hickey

hill-side

eg (thanks SLAB!)

duofold

take 5 x momotaro

yuketen

Lendo- Keep posting.... It saves me from having to post waywt myself..... Doing it right, wearing it right... good work.

dsc0225web.jpg

sams

Good!

4012638009_8d18af7e07.jpg

4012637799_bb785281c9.jpg

vintage levis shirt

vintage vest

fullcount 1108's

red wing 8130

Yup.

ok, yes i smoke them pop rocks, but only with lenny, and only on sundays...

@ almostnice: my extreme bad about the kid's tour pics. i just got my job back(saving $$$ for denimes) and we are working 7days straight for a few weeks due to work load. i haven't really been online all damn week. but i have been bumping the CD you sent all week in the car! don't worry, you know good ole' salaami won't let you down.

Neue Schuhe, endlich!

img2345k.jpg

Hat: Sofia Cashmere

Jacket: Uniqlo

Shirt: Uniqlo

Ascot: Unkown, found on eBay

Jeans: Warehouse

Boots: Red Wing GT (Black Cherry)

The details:

img2355.jpg

• sufu1 unpinned this topic