What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

must spread Ale, but damn those denime's are looking good man, those your 66? (buzz shirt is cool too btw)

I am seeing some of Riff's face when many people on this page hide their secret identity like Peter Parker which I understand since he is also Spider-Man. Today I wear same pants since over a year and they have no good fades so you say that is like vintage, correct? I also wear Visvim shoes sometime because I like them since they cost much money and make me feel better than other people sometimes. :o

KHkwd.jpg

piJWS.jpg

gaMUn.jpg

I don't have a camera at this point in time, but today I wore a pair of grey levi's 510 (nothing special, but I'm saving up), a yellow South Beach Yacht Club Shirt (nothing special, but I'm saving up), and pair of sand colored clark's.

I don't have a camera at this point in time, but today I wore a pair of grey levi's 510 (nothing special, but I'm saving up), a yellow South Beach Yacht Club Shirt (nothing special, but I'm saving up), and pair of sand colored clark's.

You're only a few minutes away from me.

How about you trade me an In N Out #1, no onions, and an extra hamburger on the side, for some info on where to cop cam.

From last Saturday (just showed up on facebook...), when some friends decided to have a Prom party at a local bar.... the theme: JUNGLE FEVER

59878_10150253711400285_651690284_14547243_3805837_n.jpg

Honduran cigar my good buddy who was living in Honduras brought me last Christmas

Custom-made in Bangkok linen jacket

Local-made kitenge shirt

Tellason Strummer

JUNGLE-CLAW

morse the shit looks so good...

dkatz, what can I say, you are a rockstar.

sloppy no cuff house shoes fit. I really like the blue of the 007's with a black T.

4995862403_f54e25fdd3_z.jpg

4996469538_e63592e6d1_z.jpg

ck v neck

xx007

shitty target slippers

@ Farmer - epic shot, bro! :)

Dkatz - back again! We missed ya, buddy!

Gotta say I LOVE LFC, every time I see that parka, I covet it!

And Morse - dope pick ups man! I slept on that flannel and -bam - they were gone! I went for the teal one, and would have loved a wool hat - but damned if I know what size I take :o How do you equate head circumfrence to the sizing?:confused:

PBJ's looking good, -Z-!!

• sufu1 unpinned this topic