What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

yours will be a box of Frolics!

hey markus, i told "emma" about the box of frolic and she will take that for granted!

... otherwise she will turn into something like the "baskerville hounds" and be very happy to assist you in the aging process of your jeans :D

sounds interesting,will give it a try,so a bag of coffee will be on its way to you when you reach 500.are you going to send Emma to my place via DHL?

no, shortly after passing the elbtunnel she will jump outta the car, bite ya ass and run back to join the keitum trip later this year :D

no, shortly after passing the elbtunnel she will jump outta the car, bite ya ass and run back to join the keitum trip later this year :D

allright,you love to spend some leisuretime on one of our nicest islands?

going there every year for a weekend,family lives close to it,let me know when you go,we could have a coffee or a beer together!

Superscore your lab looks great my chocolate had a trip to the vet turns out he's got a chip fractured femur he's out of commission for a bit.

thanks alex! i feel sorry for ya pup,... all the best wishes to him getting back on track real soon,....

trying out some red pants i just got, my wife doesnt approve of them haha

660162b0.jpg

32f626b2.jpg

bike info?

Guest mattes
have to check tomorrow with the wife if Pfingsten is possible,if so iam looking forward to a Sylt sufu-meetup!

Would love to go to Sylt again haven't been there for years. One of my favorite places.

bike info?
ding ding! Riff wins! Geek, lose that top tube pad.... frame will be just fine.

edit: Riff enjoy that coffee! its so good!!!

Yep a Mercier TT...gotta support my local Texan's business. I would lose the TT pad but when i lock it up i don't want it to scrape on everything and ruin my blang blang! lol i know it looks bad though but it is practical.

I have another dawes i am building to be a neo-gentleman's cruiser but w/ gears. I will post that one when i am finished.

lando, ale, tiger, cheap, geek you all rock! try to rep where i can!

@ mattes: why dont ya join us? :D

web.jpg?ver=12706445450001

ray-ban

mfsc

wam craft

american vintage

saint james

vintage belt

'44s (no vis)

clarks (no vis)

cool laid back americana look going here, i love that shirt

Guest mattes
lando, ale, tiger, cheap, geek you all rock! try to rep where i can!

@ mattes: why dont ya join us? :D

@ superscore

I'd love to join but i am broke:(

• sufu1 unpinned this topic