What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

I dont know whats up with the riders in cone, but I've had zero problems with any of my LVC made of cone denim.

also, I think everyone is touchy about you calling it hype because its coming from the hypemonster himself.

you know, the whole "pot calling the kettle black" sorta deal.

I've had no such problem with any of my LVC either and I ride a bicycle every day that has a saddle that has eaten Japanese denim for lunch on a few occasions. The SC 66's I have are doing fine as well. I think it's because they are a proper fit and not sized down and well, honestly, the Cone denim seems tougher than the Japanese stuff of similar weight to me.

lovely pics, Beatle!

wait wait why are you all touchy about this being called a hype? aint it? the contest? the cone denim? roy? i didnt say this being hype is bad im just saying this is a fucking hype and thats how i look at this shit. alright? dang you'all be so touchy with the word " hype" HYpe hype hype hype hype dont cry now

hahahha I loved this. yes i apparently jumped into the hype this time

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING POST REFERS TO A COMMENT THAT IS NO LONGER THERE. READ AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

It's bad form to call out ppl who have negged you. Just send him a PM and you might make a friend. Otherwise you might be accused of "bitchassness".

• sufu1 unpinned this topic