What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Thanks for the rep guys, Denis Leary is actually a really nice guy, he was talking to my son for a couple of minutes about Batman (turns out they are both big fans). And for anyone who watches him in Rescue Me (and you should as it is awesome), he was amazed to meet a Tommy (my son) and a Gavin (me) in the same family.

^ nice fit on everything. and dope bicicleta up there. wolverine 1000 miles?

ah missed that one by xcoalesce. he's always rocking the shit out of those denim shirts :cool:

Thanks!

RW gt's mate, yeah i had a sweet fixed gear(well 3 but i still have a townie) but i love my steel commuter!

This looks so off, esp from the waist down. the cell phone wear looks like complete shit. sorry.

I think a sharper taper would be in order. I don't know what to say about the cellphone wear. On one hand it doesn't look good, on the other it's functional..mine is getting there as well unfortunately. I just don't like the idea of sitting on a 400 dollar phone.

^The cut of the jeans I can handle (hell, even the cell phone fades so long as everything else fades out as well to give some balance) but the thing that really ruins it for me is the colors overall as well as the fit on the jacket/shirt combo (not to mention the black shoes/jacket)...a bit sloppy with the shirt flapping around like that and those colors are just hard to match without the right clothing items and fit. But this is all constructive criticism so don't take it too hard! ;)

• sufu1 unpinned this topic