What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

great fits on this page.

vin, revenge, farhad yall are looking good. pomata, that dopey face with the smile is gold. must spread to all of you.

morse those whites combined with the SAMs not 100% sure, recalling from memory cos i can't see on my small useless phone screen) are personally grail status to me. the both of them seem to go great together. must spread but i will rep them again and again. one of my favourite evo pairs around. please post more pics on the evo thread!

I really wanted to snag a pair of the Californians, but I've had some unexpected expenses lately and now they don't have my size.

And I just like stf Ed. I usually blow my clothing budget on shoes so I don't have any left over for higher end denim.

I love those TW's Lando.

you know what i mean man when i say tw's are no good you and everyone else knows that. dont tell me ironheart is better than samurai?( denim )

No I don't know what you mean? Please explain why you have these feelings. And I would take a pair of IH's over Samurai's ANY day of the week!

I don't have a pair of either.....I'm open to donations... ;)

2nd that 10 char

maybe with my Eternal contest winnings I can get some Sammies, and maybe i'll convince my old lady to buy me some IH next time we're in Japan...

because you like ironheart and i like all jap brands and i can tell you the quality of denim not the samurai brand im just talking about denim to denim samurai has a better quality than ih and tw combined

also taking donations for a trip to japan...

Z I like your confidence! Deciding what jeans to buy with your contest winnings...4 days into the contest. hahaha. Hurry and pick! only two years left :)

and I haven't even soaked / worn my jeans yet! my wife just texted me that they arrived safely in the mail on.................................................TUESDAY. glad she's on top of things while i'm on vacation with the little one...:o

and I haven't even soaked / worn my jeans yet! my wife just texted me that they arrived safely in the mail on.................................................TUESDAY. glad she's on top of things while i'm on vacation with the little one...:o

I got mine on tuesday too. I soaked mine already but if you want I'll wait for you to put them on so it will be a fair contest ;):D haha

what the hell are we gonna do with our Hawaii's now?!!! that's been my daily wearer :(

ah no doubt...and I won't be home until sunday night!!!!!

I'm not sure. to be honest, when I don't wear them the entire day, I usually wear my Hawaii's as my "house jeans" and "weekend" jeans instead of wearing sweat pants, etc. I will most likely continue this trend during the contest. Eternals during the day, Hawaii's at night (until I sleep, i'm not that crazy) but we shall see.

i'll augment this conversation and my worthless posting lately with a WAYWT pic......so we're not too off topic at least.

5082375445_caae1daaf1_z.jpg

Canon + Pentax

military jacket

some T's

old belt

skulls

Frye workboot

• sufu1 unpinned this topic