What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

my daughter replied."Oh,my dad is just doing his jeansphotos",like it was the most normal thing to do.

well,for her it definetely is.

It's fab how susceptible kids are to being brain-washed. My nipper takes photos of his dad's butt when requested, again as if it's natural, uncaring of the curious looks we attract. Way less hassle than carrying a tripd around. And just five minutes ago he stood there while The Clerk and I nattered on about chainstitch, and showed no signs of horror or revulsion whatsoever.

more snow in new york, trying on a jacket (marked down to $40 from $120) at uniqlo...warehouse #700s

waywt2010226001.jpg

waywt2010226003.jpg

waywt2010226002.jpg

4393688368_009140f21d_o.jpg

So, no one on the corner today? I guess I missed the watch cap party.

You guys could have at least picked up your empties- this place is torn up. I can see four or five Shine Bock bottles on the ground here, and a couple of Becks. There are two bottles of Taddy Porter sitting on the windowsill, and- Jesus- like twenty-five or thirty broken Jever Pils bottles all over the street. What the hell?

Looks like some high-end European hobo camp.

4392920179_fb0ea1c5e7_o.jpg

Since I'm such a nice guy, I cleaned up after you slobs. There was a recycle bin like twenty feet away, and inside I found six neatly stacked Sierra Nevada bottles. Well done, Gaijin.

Oi roy16.8.20,playing johnny-come-lately and feeling upset for not joining our party?well,the internet is a fast living world so you better speed things up.

and whats about your all of sudden sense for tidieng up?your messy room wouldnt look outplaced in any favela of Rio but here you play Mr.Neat.

btw,you just threw away the days income of a poor homeless!

naughty,naughty.

i am not sure if i can justify myself to rep this...

Lendo, terrific as usual! :)

I got inspired by the guys in the LVC contest... So here's my new, unsoaked 37s...

LVC37front.jpg

Whites, LVC, FH sweatshirt

Markus - Thanks for the POD suggestion! Just ordered one!

• sufu1 unpinned this topic