What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Sorry to not know how to imbed the images. I'll learn soon enough. Here's are the urls

Lemme know what you think, otherwise, I'll probably try to sell the momos to get some Somet 008 or some other skinnier fit.

Thanks,

L

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47780476@N03/4381756188/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47780476@N03/4380998567/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47780476@N03/4380998867/in/photostream/

First time posting on this board.

I'm not sure about the fit on these, but this is from the evening after wearing them all day. I've only worn them 5 times. Never soaked, never washed. Does soaking actually do anything to this one wash jean?

Thanks!

photostream

photostream

photostream

vintage Lee

Momotaro GTB0705

Vans.

You do something wrong...the flickr url should contain numbers and stuff...you copy the properties. Sometimes with flickr u will have to log off in order to copy - not sure why they changed that..

appfaff nice, almost you're killin' it and riff that sc shirt is one of my favorites. Wish I would've picked that one up.

DChill - you still can! At Earthmarket!

Headmut, those jeans are Carhartt Ropers, from the Euro line. Got mine from Caliroots.

Sorry to not know how to imbed the images. I'll learn soon enough. Here's are the urls

Lemme know what you think, otherwise, I'll probably try to sell the momos to get some Somet 008 or some other skinnier fit.

Thanks,

L

4380998567_10c542ede1.jpg

4380998867_3524d6bdbd.jpg

4381756188_6e533dc4ce.jpg

Fixed for you, and welcome. I think the momo's look OK. I wouldn't go for a skinnier fit like a pair of somets. I think a slim straight or fuller cut would look better with your frame.

I somehow turn into a complete Hypebeast while on holiday.

IMG_0092.jpg

-Mykita

-Opening Ceremony x Pendleton

-Mister Freedom

-Nike ACG

Fixed for you, and welcome. I think the momo's look OK. I wouldn't go for a skinnier fit like a pair of somets. I think a slim straight or fuller cut would look better with your frame.

THANKS SO MUCH for that. Might I get instructions on how to post photos properly?

Yeah, they look like shite in that picture. I'm wearing some Skull 5010xx Indigos right now and I'll post a pic of them. I'm not a small guy but that picture makes me look HUGE. I'll post a picture in my APC Petit Standards and New Cures for some added perspective. so you can see the diff.

Well, I'll post them for sale in a few hours.

--Lantern.

almostnice those overalls look sick gotta post up some evo pics!

same getup from abit ago minus the beanie. girlfriend had my cam. heat wave up north. feels like spring is right around the corner.:D

IMG_8772.jpg

something green just cause.

dsc23423.jpg

supreme

sam5000

clarks

visvim k-pack

• sufu1 unpinned this topic