What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

@FabGeek, I can't rep you dude, but I have to say, that chambray and jacket are top notch! I will hit you up when I can. Good luck on school. We'll def need to have a beer and catch up over spring break.

yeah

i tried to rep you a while back and it wouldn't let me too.Just let me know when you want to meet up. :)

Hello again. Today I took a picture myself by holding the camera out and pointing it back at my pants. This way you are not able to see my face which is good, though it is hard to tell how my fit works. I apologize for wearing the same pants again, but I like to put them on everyday so that they will achieve good wear someday. I have on a Sugarcane shirt, and Self Edge pants which are Dry Bones and Visvim shoes. Thank you for your welcome.

50531pictureTwo.jpg

Vinneus those boots were really hyped this season so it's highly unlikely you find a pair. Try Opening Ceremony though, I know they stocked them and they're the only US Stockist I knew of. Don't bother emailing Meg Company because they have shitty customer service. If you are interested in the low buck version there might be some on the bay.

last couple of pics were really good.

@B_f, those SDAs are killer with the RWs.

Found a huge blank white wall in my building. Possible new place for waywt?

DSCN3344.jpg

j.crew

Toms Chukkas

The shoes are a little small to wear with the WHs, but I'm getting tired of wearing my 1907s everyday. hopefully some new boots will be coming my way in the next few weeks, just don't know which ones to get...

Hello again. Today I took a picture myself by holding the camera out and pointing it back at my pants. This way you are not able to see my face which is good, though it is hard to tell how my fit works. I apologize for wearing the same pants again, but I like to put them on everyday so that they will achieve good wear someday. I have on a Sugarcane shirt, and Self Edge pants which are Dry Bones and Visvim shoes. Thank you for your welcome.

pictureTwo.jpg

Love the shirt!!! Were did you get that from?

Love the shirt!!! Were did you get that from?

Thank you for asking. I am from small town but we have the internet here and so I am able to buy products on the computer even though I have never tried them on. I have bought this shirt some time ago from a person on this site and am very happy for it. It came from the first Self Edge store before I had purchased it.

last couple of pics were really good.

@B_f, those SDAs are killer with the RWs.

Found a huge blank white wall in my building. Possible new place for waywt?

DSCN3344.jpg

j.crew

Toms Chukkas

The shoes are a little small to wear with the WHs, but I'm getting tired of wearing my 1907s everyday. hopefully some new boots will be coming my way in the next few weeks, just don't know which ones to get...

how are those Toms as far as comfort? That shirt is pretty sweet, i want to get a big checked one like that our jcrew doesn't have anything hardly in the store to try on! (the one in frisco)

Vinneus those boots were really hyped this season so it's highly unlikely you find a pair. Try Opening Ceremony though, I know they stocked them and they're the only US Stockist I knew of. Don't bother emailing Meg Company because they have shitty customer service. If you are interested in the low buck version there might be some on the bay.

what boots are you talking about?

• sufu1 unpinned this topic