What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Thanks, soonami. Yeah, retail was insane, but I lucked out and found mine the one and only day that is was at 75% off. Find of the year for me.

Thanks, soonami. Yeah, retail was insane, but I lucked out and found mine the one and only day that is was at 75% off. Find of the year for me.

Yeah I saw one on sale at Opening Ceremony or some placed marked down to ~$500 but was XS or something

Either way it's a great piece and it perfectly fits your style

Nice fits guys! Damn, one day I yearn for Appfaff's warm weather, the next I'm jealous of Zissou's snow! Last year my daughter & I slept in the quinze (snow shelter) we built! Good times!

The usual stuff...

waywt210110a2.jpg

RW, Eternals, TAD Gear

m00ba77,as your face is saying hello to me every morning i open this thread i am willing to fulfill your request about constructive critique:

that shirt looks way too small,wonder if you are able to button it to the top and still breathe.

beanie may ok,but red doesnt suits you at all,makes you look like one of snow whites dwarfes.

a pair of engineers or laceup workboots would work much better on you.

if you can only take pics with a cellphone or 3mil digicam choose a smaller imagesize.

no offense,just my very personal view.hope this was plain enough.

Love the Cabourn Zissou, I was beasting over the Navy until I found out how much they run...

i was kooking at the navy too, before i bought the mallory in navy.

what i was not aware of - there is also a black version of the jacket (sick):

86548_1.jpg

love black jackets, but the navy is better imo.

which company makes pretty small, slim fitting peacoats? is there such thing? I bought an AE peacoat in XS and i think it's a little big. i guess my body frame is not fit for a peacoat

schott does a perfect slim fitting pea coat for a relatively small price - $215

http://www.schottnyc.com/products/fabric/wool/mens-slim-fitting-wool-peacoat.htm

it was the best fit of such a heavy coat i ever had - nevertheless, i slept on actually buying it, and now it is sold out in berlin. wanted higher quality and backpocket weight loss anyway (see BR and TRMC pea coat thread).

hope that helps!

• sufu1 unpinned this topic