What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

They still do have a little mud on them, yes.

And... I was wearing the other outfit for the first part of the day, then I canged to go to work, and then I put on something else when I got home...

So, 3 times a day on average. I don't photo my work outfit, because I dislike it.

I don't really know what to say to that.

I post what I'm wearing.

If you're saying that the outfits don't look constructed... then I suppose that might be your opinion, and suggestions are welcome.

If you simply don't like the fact that I'm posting, then be plain enough about it.

Cool shirt detail and lovely looking shoes!!

at work:

dsc01836rb.jpg

DrDenim shirt

nide tfds

andrea cammelli

nice video Beatle! Good to see the 07bks are still getting a lot of snow action

almostnice, looks like a fun little photo-shoot at work, that shirt is really cool.

warm, windy and eventually rainy today:

DSCN3265.jpg

DSCN3268.jpg

Ray Ban

Fred Perry

Jack Spade

WH660

G Shock

double strand

cheers Dchill & appfaff.the buzz shirt is truly outstanding.i was eying their navy chambrey for a while.when i ordered,eastman just had this mocktwist chambray in black and brown new in.really love the fabric,wearing it a lot more than the navy.highly recommended.

Isn't the fit slightly different though? How does the fabric compare?

nice info about the shirts almostnice. Too bad it will be getting hot and humid here in the near future, or else I would def grab one of those buzz shirts. May have to be a present to myself next fall/winter, if whenever if I move somewhere cold in May, ha.

Markus... Definitely at least 5 years younger :) Very nice BR shirt. And Salaami's is great looking too... I'll have to check out the Pike bros site!

Appfaff - jeez, short sleeves! I'm jealous! And nice fit on your 660's - sweet denim, isn't it?

Still darned cold here...

waywt200110.jpg

Vis, 811, TNF flannel, Carhartt

@Riff, yeah! It was like 65 degrees today until it started raining and dropped back down. I'm really enjoying the 660s, def a good fit for me I think. I like that Carhartt, is it US or Euro series?

@TJ. I say keep 'em. they look good.

@Riff, yeah! It was like 65 degrees today until it started raining and dropped back down. I'm really enjoying the 660s, def a good fit for me I think. I like that Carhartt, is it US or Euro series?

@TJ. I say keep 'em. they look good.

660 fit is golden. Re Carhartt - it's the Euro "Ace" jacket (B10 wannabe :) )

TJ looks like you got some good stretching done. I think that's how they're supposed to look!

Markus... Definitely at least 5 years younger :) Very nice BR shirt. And Salaami's is great looking too... I'll have to check out the Pike bros site!

Appfaff - jeez, short sleeves! I'm jealous! And nice fit on your 660's - sweet denim, isn't it?

Still darned cold here...

waywt200110.jpg

Vis, 811, TNF flannel, Carhartt

Can I get a fit shot of that Carhartt Jacket? I'm thinking about getting one...

• sufu1 unpinned this topic