What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

4148451241_a1c308e48f.jpg

J Crew

RRL Straight

Red Wing Iron Rangers

I've been wearing the RW's for the past few days after get them for ~$130 from Cabela's. Quality is nice, but I'm not sure if the left shoes is small than the right or if my left foot is fatter...

zissou, that Red SEXBR is what takes the outfit to the next level. It is an incredible piece. The red is intense! Must spread Rep but I'll get back to you of course.

Thanks, man. Yeah, it's even a little brighter in person, but I love it. I was walking around campus today and every time I walked around a corner, I kept seeing someone's head snap.

Zissou: I'm almost jealous of everything you're wearing, but it wouldn't look as good on me. I might be wrong, but I think a little tug on the neck of the sweatshirt to loosen it up would look good. Must spread once again.

It wouldn't help, really. BR crewnecks are vintage fit right down to the collar- higher in front and wider on the sides. Thanks, though!

4148451241_a1c308e48f.jpg

J Crew

RRL Straight

Red Wing Iron Rangers

I've been wearing the RW's for the past few days after get them for ~$130 from Cabela's. Quality is nice, but I'm not sure if the left shoes is small than the right or if my left foot is fatter...

those boots are fitting. where can i pick these up for that same, great price??

bleh..karmaloop has them for 264

Always a onemancult concept.

onemancult.jpg

ajchen:

Filippa K coat

Uniqlo cardigan

J.Crew button down

Tanner Goods belt

Skull 5010xx

Wolverine 1000 Mile Ascot boot

onemancult:

Grey Vintage Brooks Brothers Oxford

Red J. Crew Lambswool Sweater

Navy +J Trench

Grey Incotex Chinos

Navy Vintage Johnston & Murphy Tasseled Loafers

If I were you I'd soak it warm, put on while damp..don't forget - in the summer you'll only be wearing a T shirt - and the sleeves plus shoulder look about perfect..I can't even button up some of my denim jackets - they ain't supposed to be loose....

• sufu1 unpinned this topic