What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Why thanks stuntastic. all kitchen appliances must match outfit..always

I did 'size down' in the Filson. I'm a 40 normally and this is a 38. Wanted it to fit more like a shirt than a jacket. I love this thing, mad warm. plus I have the matching hat to complete the fidel castro look when I'm feeling militant.

well nice work. My Cruiser is a 40 and after seeing these pics I sort of wish I had gone 38...though I have a Mackinaw vest as well and not sure it would fit under the 38 very good.....so maybe I just need two :)

Awesome Russells too by the way!

Xpost from Roy thread

Rising Sun worker shirt

Aero Bootlegger jacket

Alden 405 shoes.

ConeXRoy jeans

conexroyd2011127.jpg

conexroyd2011127rear.jpg

conexroyd2011127leather.jpg

Thanks, Ran. That's actually a Tootal scarf, traditional English silk, I'm working out how to wear the kitenge, but I will.

Hmmm... the old-skool English holiday makers used to tie their hankie on their head (See Steve JOnes in the Sex Pistols' Pretty Vacant vid), maybe I should try that and see if 78 and hapoloid neg me, whaddyareckon?

i just received my scarf 2 days ago and love it but doubt i will have a chance to wear it in this hot and humid weather.

i think you should use your connections to get steve jones on WAYWT first so they can neg him before they neg you. anyway 78 and haploid are too cool for us. we must not offfend them in any way. period.

^Lulz! Nice to see you're around Ranon - get that cam back!!

Paul - very nice fit & pics! Great post in WAYJDT too!

Lando - love it man!

18c09399.jpg

White's

Roy x Cone

submariner

MF

Woodlands Cascadia goodness

• sufu1 unpinned this topic