What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Whats the good word with Haversack? Only stockist I can find is Oki Ni who I'm not interested in buying stuff from...

it's really nicely made stuff, nice simple details, like my sweat has these funny cross knit things on the cuffs and hem, just nice little detailing. I saw more of the collection in some shops in tokyo, I think (as with most stuff) you have to see it in person to get a feel of it. Some of the designs are a bit funny looking to me, but some I really like.

got it on sale at oki-ni. you had a bad experience with them?

Re: Haversack

Oki-ni is ok, but it's super pricey. Opening Ceremony also stocks it, but again it's pricey. There is a sweater at OC that I want but it is $340 on sale. I have a little luck with Ebay (indigocraft is a good seller) or try using Yahoo Japan auctions.

it's really nicely made stuff, nice simple details, like my sweat has these funny cross knit things on the cuffs and hem, just nice little detailing. I saw more of the collection in some shops in tokyo, I think (as with most stuff) you have to see it in person to get a feel of it. Some of the designs are a bit funny looking to me, but some I really like.

got it on sale at oki-ni. you had a bad experience with them?

I haven't had a bad experience with them but their pricing turns me off and I can never tell how a piece looks when sized properly and worn by a normal human.... so I'd rather give business to someone else. Tried to find an official site but couldn't, hopefully some more US stockists will pick them up. In the mean time I'll save up and scour ebay.

Cheap, is that your new Big E jacket? Looks great ("Must spread rep" tho)

changed it up and wore some super-slims today, not sure how I feel about it. haven't worn these jeans in a long time, mainly cause they haven't fit me again til recently

1203091456.jpg

Military Overshirt

GTDDO

Vintage Johnston & Murphy Wingtips

well appfaff, i've been rockin vintage cut for a few days and went back to slim today as well...yours look good by the way.

4157170972_927d71e7b0.jpg

4156411073_475717570e.jpg

4156411201_0d5e256b18.jpg

uniqulo up top

Vintage Coast Guard issue Peacoat

western shirt

henley

N&F

desert boots...

• sufu1 unpinned this topic