What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

waywtd2009817.jpg

LVC Sunset Striped shirt

Left Field Jeans.

Alden shell cordovan captoe boot #8

Big ups on the morning cigarette. I miss those.

Zissou, what jeans are those. They look pretty good. I like the high water cuff.

Thanks zissou. That was quite necessary after the previous post. I like the shaved head and stubbly face look with the fit. Suits you well.

Lendo, neez moar mustache.

if you meant my post was unnecessary, zissou knows i have nothing but respect for him haha, and you for that matter, post some more badass fits dawgggg

cheers, guys.

akuma- I can't handle a beard in summer! It'll come back this fall..

rnr- the jeans are actually *cough*Banana Republic. They were raw Japanese selvage and have about 8 months of wear on them. The chambray is RRL.

if you meant my post was unnecessary, zissou knows i have nothing but respect for him haha, and you for that matter, post some more badass fits dawgggg

Definitely not referring to your post akuma, I love ya both. I was most definitely referring to this:

IMG_0019.JPG

PRPS

Robert Graham shirt (wrinkly as I don't have an ironing board yet and med school is taking up my time right now)

Same here.

Why would that pic seem postable? Even if the fit of the clothes was good and he was wearing shoes, the photo quality/composition makes it unpleasant. This kind of posting needs to get weeded out of here so the denim WAYWT doesn't become the dumpster for people that are scared of the original/chat versions.

No hate on the original poster. That's why I didn't neg, but make more of an effort next time, perhaps :)

• sufu1 unpinned this topic