SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

I can't wash mine because I'm in Taipei right now and shit will NOT dry. Also, I'm living at a friend's pad and they do not have a dryer, savetheenvironmentasianconcept. So I'm waiting till I get back to LA at the end of August. But yo my jeans smell so funky, going clubbing + Taiwan humidity is a fucking funky smell.

Liquor+Cigarettes+Perfume+Cologne+My Sweat+Other peoples' Sweat=ALDKFALSDFKLASKDF

if it ever becomes necessary, you could dry ur jeans inside the house with the a/c on. works well enough here in korea

yeah agreed. Just out of curiosity whos washed theirs yet / how many times?

the thing that's motivating me to keep these and wear them out is... i'm not going to wash them until this thing is over. i'm on some nudie shit. it's ok though, these are just my lounge-around-the-house jeans. also been wearing them for the summer, since it's been 95 degrees or higher every day for the past two months in florida. just started actually wearing them a few weeks ago.

the thing that's motivating me to keep these and wear them out is... i'm not going to wash them until this thing is over. i'm on some nudie shit. it's ok though, these are just my lounge-around-the-house jeans. also been wearing them for the summer, since it's been 95 degrees or higher every day for the past two months in florida. just started actually wearing them a few weeks ago.

i've been wearing my SFxDB ALMOST daily for the past 4 months and haven't washed it yet. i'll just start washing when my darling actually starts to complain of its horrible smell. i think it'll probably be at the end of the summer or so.

Blehhh.

Went clubbing last night and it took a serious toll on the DBs man, fucking I don't even remember what happened, but I woke up today and there was barf on my jeans man. I was still like dazed but I managed to take a shower then wash my jeans...no more clubbing for a while please. :(

Also I sort of lost my homie...he showed up at 8:30 AM on my doorstep...LOL

panda, any post throw up wash pics?

Haha, here you are! Sorry once again the Taipei smog has destroyed the sunshineee. YO YO YO, there's supposed to be a solar eclipse(or lunar, I forgot) on wednesday. In Shanghai it's 100% covered, and in Taipei it's going to be 80% covered, good enough for me. I'll see if I can snag some pics.

But here's the main attraction:

Classy full front shot on a day bed:

PICT6055.jpg

Mmm, mmm hige:

PICT6056.jpg

The lighting makes it weird but you can still see the whiskers:

PICT6057.jpg

For all you roping lovers:

PICT6058.jpg

I tried a different angle, but the light was still being a bitch:

PICT6059.jpg

Backsideee, I'm not sure why the combs aren't that faded...but oh well:

PICT6060.jpg

Continued on next post since I can only put up 6 pics at a time...

^^ gotta spread rep,but dudes fit is spot fucking on for this cut of jean! you should keep rocking those way beyond the contest. most dudes would kill for a fit like that...

lol @ lmaozedong

You negged me but your comment leads me to believe you meant to pos me. It's all gooooood. :) Anyway, you asked about my wallet and my phone, I have stopped using a wallet for a while now, too bulky and hurts my back bone, so I just carry bills and coins and like one or two cards(metro card and ID usually) and my phone I just carry in my hand or my backpack.

ALSO FOR ALL YOU GUYS IN ASIA. SOLAR ECLIPSE RIGHT NOW. It's dope. I'll try and take pics later maybe, but it'll probably kill my lens...

xchen nice fades, does the fit seem a bit tight in the crotch to you? pause

it looks sorta like the denim is being eaten up in that area, looks almost uncomfortable.. hehe

lol @ lmaozedong

ALSO FOR ALL YOU GUYS IN ASIA. SOLAR ECLIPSE RIGHT NOW. It's dope. I'll try and take pics later maybe, but it'll probably kill my lens...

i missed it :-( but it still didnt stop me from being blinded by the sun lol.

post pics!!!

finally got a chance to break these in real proper like today. spent a good 8 hours under my car. swapped out my short ram intake for a cold air, because florida's summer is just too damn hot for it. any other car nerds?

today was a nice sunny day in korea for a change, and i feel bad for my dbs cuz i spent a good part of the day trying to figure out how to get some rainbow okinawas sent my way for the cheapest price. so i gave the ole jeans a quick photoshoot. this is a week or so after a machine wash with regular liquid detergent. once i get my okis, im going to retire these from daily wear cuz they barely stay on. ive lost 10 pounds since getting these jeans and of course the normal stretching. they will still be used for skating though, gotta love thick denim to prevent scrapes.

actual color is a lil darker than this

DSC_0356.jpg

DSC_0357.jpg

DSC_0358.jpg

DSC_0361.jpg

the rivet looks cool

DSC_0362.jpg

finally got a chance to break these in real proper like today. spent a good 8 hours under my car. swapped out my short ram intake for a cold air, because florida's summer is just too damn hot for it. any other car nerds?

YESSIR. I'm getting a MS3 once I get my parking spot shit all figured out...which may be a while away...but in the mean time I'll fine tune my shifting skills.