SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

just spent a week in NY, boston, and now DC. The millions of steps has caused me great feet pain and sweat in the jeans.
heh, heading to DC and Boston as well...might post up some touristy pics but I just realized I'll have limited internet...

...and I'm moving to DC. The great SExDBxS09 DC-visit.

Heres a 4th month update. Started wearing on 4th April.

Got hold of a point and shoot camera before sending them off to the tailor to get the crotch fixed up before anything major happens. Till I pick up my DBs tomorrow, my very neglected Imperials would be getting some wear today.

Nothing amazing:

IMG_5373.jpg

i hate the combs on my left leg..

IMG_5374.jpg

IMG_5381.jpg

IMG_5412.jpg

Gonna take advantage of my parents' nice washer tomorrow - anyone have thoughts on washing right-side-out vs. inside-out?

You'll have more agitation from the washer on whatever side is outside. I think the general premise is that inside-out will help you retain more indigo, but eh i've done both on previous jeans and it didn't seem to make that much of a difference.

Jeans are looking good guys! I haven't worn mine lately because I've been feeling down as hell so all i do is sit at home in my boxers. :(

Put on your jeans, go outside and get into a fight. Cheers even the most downed person up.

Either that or laid.

Just washed, inside out, with Samurai detergent and "denim treatment". Next wash is going to be right-side-out, because there's definitely still some brown on ass and thighs of the jeans. They're outside hang-drying right now, but probably aren't gonna dry for a while 'cause the marine layer is in hardcore right now in Newport.

Cool, i washed it with not so fancy tactics. I rolled mine up inside out. tied a rubber band around it. Threw it in the washer, put it on super psycho fast spin with some WoolLite. And i rode my bike around. Seriously not that much indigo loss.

Just got done reading through the Warehouse contest thread (inspiration for my new 660's I vowed not to wear until after this contest...;)) and its interesting to compare the two denims at 4 months. It seems the SExDBxS09 are a bit harder to fade after all (or maybe I'm just not active enough) which is funny considering I thought they'd be completely torn apart by the 6th month mark....but this isn't a bad thing of course!

IMG_4538.jpg

IMG_4539.jpg

I've seemed to hit a plateau the past few weeks...btw, it sucks when this thread is on the 2nd or 3rd page...lets try not to do that too often!

^ same, except that my campus is surprisingly hilly and i'm without a better mode of transportation.

my friends on the sailing team and i'm supposed to go sail with him tomorrow (2nd time goin'), but my jeans would get soaked and the water is full of filth. still deciding.

Damn aho. How do you keep the tab in tact like that?

Anyway, here are some more pictures of my jeans...lighting is shitty once again because it is still cloudy here in Taipei...

FULLFRONTAL

PICT6965.jpg

Damn, they look good enough to eat

PICT6968.jpg

A bit of ripping, but nothing to cry about

PICT6969.jpg

I got some weird crease running from my hige to my ass pocket

PICT6971.jpg

Backside

PICT6972.jpg

I don't know why it's always so hard to get a picture of the ass to be true to color

PICT6975.jpg

a: shame on whoever put that red tab on their coin pocket. it looks awful.

b: shame on whoever didn't hem their shits and just rolls it up or does a double cuff. it also looks awful

cosign on a

but tell "b" to them rockabillyz

i cuffz my shiet to just under the calf during the summer, will probz hem later after first wash