SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

the jeans are really nice. but if you were to ask me if i would buy these again. i would say no, because of the low rise

as for the fades, the last few pages are full of update pics.....

The low rise is incredibly painful. Like incredibly. But the great thing about these jeans in my opinion/my own experience is that they seem to shrink back to their original size every time I wash them. So if I gain or lose weight it will be accounted for in the stretching post-wash. :)

The low rise is incredibly painful. Like incredibly. But the great thing about these jeans in my opinion/my own experience is that they seem to shrink back to their original size every time I wash them. So if I gain or lose weight it will be accounted for in the stretching post-wash. :)

What sucks is that I've gained so much weight that they won't even stretch out anymore...resulting in my having to walk around with one and even sometimes three buttons undone with a belt on to keep them up...but hey you gotta do what you gotta do...

What sucks is that I've gained so much weight that they won't even stretch out anymore...resulting in my having to walk around with one and even sometimes three buttons undone with a belt on to keep them up...but hey you gotta do what you gotta do...

:eek:

but.it seems like it makes taking a piss that much easier

I don't mind the low rise as much as I did when I first bought the jeans. Going from Samurai 710's (relatively high rise) to these took some getting used to. I just wear them low on the hips.

lol iGIT wtf....talk about modesty...;D wish i could rep!

lol ty aho. bonus picture, i fell while riding my bike lolol. sorry if this grosses anyone out, ill delete it if it does. The cut is about an inch on my left palm.

downsized0728091933.jpg

I also updated the first page. I know i'm missing a couple names sorry.

these jeans hold their indigo really well. two washes (one machine wash with reg detergent, and one with my dr.bronners wannabe soap [burts bees]) and two soaks. and still they are nice and dark. if neone is on the fence of whether to wash or not cuz of indigo loss....dont be scared, these jeans are tougher than you. lol

these jeans hold their indigo really well. two washes (one machine wash with reg detergent, and one with my dr.bronners wannabe soap [burts bees]) and two soaks. and still they are nice and dark. if neone is on the fence of whether to wash or not cuz of indigo loss....dont be scared, these jeans are tougher than you. lol

agreed i've machine washed mine twice with woolite dark and have noticed no real indigo loss

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to vamks again.

The rise on these don't bother me very much actually. I wear my pants at my waist without any sag or anything, maybe thats why since they sit pretty high up for me.

The rise REALLY does not bother me at all. I don't know this means I just haven't moved as far beyond my Diesel days as the rest of the folks here... or if y'all are just whiny bitches. Hah!

img9964.jpg

Shiny!

Yeah I'm in that same boat. I've lost some weight, and the waist bunches up now with a tight belt. Time for a soak and machine dry I guess...

everyone's jeans are looking great. these things fade so fast. i'm in the lightning blue hue phase myself. only something like 3 weeks in.