SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

I've decided (at the moment) to throw caution to the wind and hold off on washing till at least the 9th month if at all...I know the indigo loss has been proven little as evidenced by all the posts above, but what the heck, lets see what contrast we can get out of these things. Don't take this post seriously though, I have a weak will and a strong sense of smell...

I've decided (at the moment) to throw caution to the wind and hold off on washing till at least the 9th month if at all...I know the indigo loss has been proven little as evidenced by all the posts above, but what the heck, lets see what contrast we can get out of these things. Don't take this post seriously though, I have a weak will and a strong sense of smell...

I was thinking something like that too. I never had a problem with smell since all i do is play games. SO my first wash will probly be at 9-10 months while my first soak will probably be at the end of summer.

Weirddd. I have washed my jeans twice, the first time no indigo came off really. But the second time the entire tub turned a weird blue-green-yellow. The fades are super sharp now though...and they are incredibly 3d.

I will post up pics this weekend. I'm hitting up Danshui(a section in Taipei) if anyone knows what I'm talking about? I'll try to get some pics of the place. Not in my jeans though, shit is like 120 degreez right now.

That's what these jeans are for, man. For these hot summer days, I'm loving this cut and denim. Summer has made me hate my samurais.

same here -- planning on not washing these at all until the "end" of the contest, which for me, will be around 9 months. as long as i can't smell myself when wearing the jeans. i mean, i personally don't give a shit, but i don't want to be the smelly kid at school.

My crotch is gonna branespload soon. Pretty big holes forming gotta get to SE quick. Thing is I washed these twice already to keep the denim strong just to prevent this from happening and it still happens. once every 2 months, but I guess my dick is too big... sigh

Thanks guys.

dkatz - yep, definitely went through the canvas lining. I'll get close ups when i can, probably this weekend (i'm heading up back to LA for the week). I'll also try to get a picture of my wallet so you know whats causing the holes; if you look at my pair of flat head bsp's, they have the same holes but even larger. I definitely think the canvas makes a big difference in reducing the hole size though, so happy about that.

I wish i could join the saddle fade contest, but i can't seem to ride with my jeans on unless i'm only doing small commutes or joyriding in the neighborhood areas for about 30 mins. I've recently gave in and bought biking shorts and the jersey, haha.

It's typhooning like hell right now in Taipei...

My jeans are getting wear indoors...kicking it with people drinking beer and playing poker and eating instant noodles.

In other news the signs on the building across from mine have been torn down and several motorcycles have been flipped.