SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

Page 3 :-\

Here are some better pictures of my DBs, 5 months. Tried to do some close-up shots of combs, whiskers, and stacking using manual settings but they didn't turn out so nice (still learning). So I've only got full frontal and back pictures.

Front pic has truer colors.

3900398487_4c4fa0ea41.jpg

3901192838_cf6583a4ed.jpg

^

soaked waist and sticking a wooden block in as we speak...we'll see if I can gain 2 inches but the buttons about to pop!

http://www.amazon.com/Wonder-Button-Expander-Competition-Silver/dp/B000CE9HIU/ref=pd_sbs_a_1

For jeans?

Vamks- looking gorgeous, dude. I'm loving the color character these are taking on with age.

In other news, I've accepted a job in Uganda. You suckers are gonna be battling my Africa-fades for the next 6 months! Daydreaming of Kiya's groan when he has to pony up on "free international shipping" for my victory jeans.

are u even going to be wearing ur jeans in africa? i cant imagine how uncomfortable it would be in the desert heat. and congrats with the job.

You know, considering that Kampala is ON the equator (Latitude: 0° 19'), everyone I've talked to has said the weather is pretty damn beautiful. Probably gonna be humid as hell (wait... hell's probably pretty dry, what with all the fire&brimstone) though. Well... I managed to wear jeans hiking through the Brazilian Amazon, so I'll find a way.

And you're welcome, aho.

^ yo you need to post pics of that.

Ask and you shall recieve....Basically just stuck a hanger in the waist after soaking the waistband and dried it out over night...craptastic picture quality but what can you do! Wasn't even on high ISO...

IMG_5892.jpg

IMG_5897.jpg

IMG_5885-1.jpg

IMG_5895.jpg

These pictures make it painfully obvious how far behind I am...hahaha

This might sound a bit off but yes, I spend a lot of time kneeling at home, crouching, etc. as I don't really use my desk. This equates to alot of kneeling and leaning against my bed while reading, working (thank god for no more homework) and general computer use...All of my jeans usually blow at the knee before any real wear anywhere else but its my lifestyle I guess...

Aho how come your thighs don't fade? When you crouch should you should also be putting pressure on the thighs...right?

No clue...they are a bit more faded IRL than in the pictures but what can I say...just haven't been wearing them as much or as often as I should! :P