SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

Oh and some of you might be disappointed, but I'm considering dropping the contest for these tempting SExIH03's and/or a pair of custom jeans.

Dropping out due to a trade for those mentioned items? Man, I would prob do the same thing just for the SExIH03's!

So I finally took some pictures.

There's a towel on the floor but I'm not gonna bother to explain what it's for, just ignore it...haha

Front.

DSC01421.jpg

Side.

DSC01422.jpg

I glued them to the wall.

DSC01427.jpg

Mmm.

DSC01428.jpg

My friend's camera deleted every picture except this one of my back...

DSC01446.jpg

Yep yep, due for a wash soon.

Not many people are updating their 6 months. I'll post up my 6 months pictures sometime this week! Also, i think i might have ripped my pants somewhere because I did a wheelie on my bike and i heard a ripping sound. Didn't find any holes yet, still searching though...

Nice updates who8mahrice and pandadenim. Xchen I can't wait for the photos!

Quick update about my jeans, since the repbar is fully worn down I decided to sew in my red tab. It a nice touch, subtly adding contrast in my opinion. When I get the chance i'll post some pics. These will probably be my last few days in the contest as I'm most likely going to drop for SExIH03's. Keep up the good work guys

update for me. figured this thread was calling for attention.

so i did a semi wash. took some detergent and did a hot soak for 25min, followed by a splash in cold water. smells are gone-thank god, and i think the jeans took it well.

it was different lighting in the pre vs post soak pics. morning vs afternoon, it was a cool day and took a while for them to dry.

presoak:

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

Post soak

DSC_0001JPG.jpg

DSC_0002JPG.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

Misc pics:

Oil stain (before soaking)

DSC_0002.jpg

Shit trapped in the cuffs:

DSC_0018.jpg

Within 1 min of soaking:

DSC_0027.jpg

who8mahrice and OG_M3, nice flicks and great progress on them! I am ashamed of my progress in comparison to about 99% of the participants of this contest/ thread. I will post mine after the weekend. Out of rep but will get back to you for sure. Glad this thread is back on top. Let's keep it that way.

Honestly, from all the squatting and deadlifting I've been doing recently, my ass and thighs are getting too big for my jeans.

If I try to run or walk at a quick pace whilst wearing my SExDBxSF jeans, it's not the best.

I'm probably going to have to sell soon. They've gone from nice slim fitting jeans, to skinny jeans.

Well boys (and girls), here's my obligatory 6 month update. 6 Month and 11 days to be exact. I'm currently studying in Edinburgh, Scotland and we have a beautiful "backyard" called Arthur's Seat that I've been getting some climbing done. Hope you like the pictures, the official "update" pictures are taken in my room with some natural light coming in through the windows, jeans are at the tailor getting a rip and crotch repaired.

4005451497_9c43ac9348_o.jpg

4004993723_0188b6eea7_o.jpg

4004993941_d6d85c1399_o.jpg

4004994173_d8421bc0dc_o.jpg

4004994495_0ffef228b7_o.jpg

4004996233_bd644198ce.jpg

4005759696_986e9aa607.jpg

4005760382_a1603cbb1f.jpg

4004995709_8db783cac4.jpg

4005760980_8e985d7cac.jpg

Vamks fuckin' killing it. I think he officially holds the bar.

I found a couple photos on a friend's camera from last weekend (the day before my 7 monthiversary) - better contextual pics of jeans:

7131_855102670243_1211802_48202043_1118134_n.jpg

I'm working really really hard here in Uganda.

vamks, can't rep. those look amazing!

also, can we get some sexdbxsf in the Denim Wiki pls

just go to the help page if you don't know how to post :)

Done.

Thanks for the nice comments, appreciate it.

Just got it back from a random tailor down the street. It feels super dodgy giving up your jeans to someone you don't completely trust. They did a good job patching up the tear on my inseam.

Man... my DB's look almost more African-red-dirt color than blue. I might have to wash a bit more frequently here than I did at home. Especially considering I have to be at least a bit presentable in them since I wear them to the office almost every day.

Informal though the world of international development is, I think stanky jeans at the office would still be frowned on.

Had my camera in my hand before my pants were on my legs this morning, so took advantage:

IMG_0622.JPG

A bit washed-out

IMG_0618.JPG

Starting to blow through to the rivet

IMG_0612.JPG

Massive crotch-patching

IMG_0614.JPG

Uh-oh, the coin pocket denim is starting to wear through the indestructible military grade canvas pocket-bag!

Out for a walk:

IMG_0627.JPG