SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

I finally got around to uploading a few pics of me in Taiwan / Japan from summer.

Taiwan

Outside the Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall.

PICT5962.jpg

Long Shan Xi.

PICT6729.jpg

I put incense sticks to wish for good luck. I accidentally put something weird in the photo, but I doubt anyone can see it. Whoever can, I'm sure you'll get a laugh out of it.

PICT6734.jpg

Japan

Visited Hokkaido with the Pops. The Sapporo park had some neat stuff.

Cool slide.

PICT4887.jpg

Here I am sliding on it.

PICT4889.jpg

Weird hump slide, my dad loved it.

PICT4897.jpg

Thanks PandaDenim - I love these kind of jeans-in-action-in-interesting-places posts. Keep it up!

And all this talk of "game over"... fuck that! Izayuh's shit is looking great, but we've still got a handful of months to go. And as far as I understand it, this thing will be decided based on whose jeans are agreed to look "best" - not necessarily most completely thrashed.

Actually, that brings up a good question: how WILL this be decided anyway?

Never! I'm taking them to the GWAR concert!:eek:

I went to a GWAR concert when i was 17 years old, i had to throw away everything i wore to that concert and wash my Doc Martens in the washing machine, which then pretty much destroyed them.

I went to a GWAR concert when i was 17 years old, i had to throw away everything i wore to that concert and wash my Doc Martens in the washing machine, which then pretty much destroyed them.
I remember people would go to their shows and show up to school the next day in the same clothes.

Also, some of those guys are very smelly irl.

Planning on wearing a homemade white gwar t-shirt, SExDBx09, and some shitty sneakers. And after the concert I will hang dry my clothes outside and was them the next day. Irl, I shower regularly. :)

Thanks PandaDenim - I love these kind of jeans-in-action-in-interesting-places posts. Keep it up!

And all this talk of "game over"... fuck that! Izayuh's shit is looking great, but we've still got a handful of months to go. And as far as I understand it, this thing will be decided based on whose jeans are agreed to look "best" - not necessarily most completely thrashed.

Actually, that brings up a good question: how WILL this be decided anyway?

Shouldn't it be voted? The sufu community help made the jeans, they should help decide the winner right?

This just crossed my mind lately, I've been meaning to ask it. Since I wasn't really a part of the planning of the denim, which mill does Dry Bones have their denim created? and also, is it a 2x1 weave? (or do you even call it that?)

It's a 3x2 weave and they're not willing on sharing what mill they use.

The next denim we're using is from the same mill but is 19.2oz denim and shrinks to about 22oz..

Are they gonna have special pocket bags/lining too? It makes me really happy when I stick my hands into my back pockets and I feel that canvas.

lol. :P

Oh yeah, they definitely will..

iGIT and vamks, both looking great -- incredible even! love the difference in aging... iGIT beating the contrast out, whereas vamks has some very interesting texture going on. then again, could just be difference in camera/lighting.

i'm FINALLY starting to wear mine regularly... kinda got a little too fat for my samurais... gotta stop eating at five guys all the god damned time. looking forward to their progress.