SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

embarrassed that I didn't have my helmet, I left it in a co-workers car who's currently in L.A. though that shouldnt be an excuse. Honestly I looked idiotic among a crowd of smart safe riders and I'm fortunate nothing happened.

Sorry to hear that Dkatz, mission and 6th , as SF entirely, can be dangerousfor biking. I wonder how those skimpy cat-like helmets hold-up high impact if you lost 3 days of memory. Its better to have bulky protection than aero-like steez

Glad to hear you've got your head in the right place (I'm punny...)

Yeah... Catlike's are sick, but you gotta figure there's a reason they don't pass US requirements.

Damn that's a good looking roadie.

Off to Berlin/Prague for the week boys and girls. Hope to get some gnarly "Where in the World is SExDBxS09" pics. Hope you're all well.

Quite the traveler! Don't I remember you saying something about going to Spain a little bit ago? Where do you live/what to do you do such that you get to bounce around so much?

SExDBxS09 in America, Europe, Africa, Asia.... do we have any Aussies, South Americans or Antarcticans in the house?

so it officially fucking poured in newport today. jeans are totally soaked which has now put me in wet smelly dog syndrome. looking to wash but debating on waiting for TAO.

anyone else going?

:Dkaskade and guetta:D

I'll be back in Newport in a week and a half, and I have a secret little boner for David Guetta (if that's who you're referring to)... what's TAO?

Leaving right now.

I'm in Edinburgh studying on exchange right now, but due to the invention of cheap European airlines, I've got the luxury of bouncing around Europe for not much money. Since my finals have a big lull in the middle, i decided to make another epic trip. It's been a fun few months and of course it has to end. I'll be back in the States soon, but for now, more jumping around.

TAO's a huge rave in socal.

Hahahaha, it's almost a massive status.

I'm not really down for raves, but if you are on the fence I would recommend TAO.

Starting...wednesday[tomorrow] I will be in NYC for a week if anyone is down to kick it? Show me around? Browse museums? Drink coffee? Talk? Find bitches? Eat food? Hit up BiG / SE?

But seriously, hit me up I'm gonna be in Manhattan staying with a friend...who's mostly gonna be studying for finals for the duration of my stay...

Can't help you out PandaDenim... but you should definitely hit up Crocodile Lounge for a slightly overpriced pint ($6) + boooomb free personal pizza.

But that raises a good question: anyone interested in setting up a socal meetup between 12/17 and 12/23 or 1/3 and 1/6? And what the hell does a jeans-inspired meetup look like anyway? I have a mental image of a really uncomfortable 10 minutes of 10 dudes standing in a parking lot looking at each others' asses. A group photo would be adorable, though.

I'll also be in the Bay from 12/29 through 1/1, but I'm gonna be pretty dumb-busy.

Can't help you out PandaDenim... but you should definitely hit up Crocodile Lounge for a slightly overpriced pint ($6) + boooomb free personal pizza.

But that raises a good question: anyone interested in setting up a socal meetup between 12/17 and 12/23 or 1/3 and 1/6?

I have beach house oceanfront on 46th in newport. if a group wants to come smoke and drink we can set something up. but ill be out of town from 12/12-1/1 so if people wanna come before then or after speak up

I'll be down to meet up with anyone in the bay. But dkatz is probably right, it would be pretty damn awkward. Pictures would be damn cute though!

If we can set up a time to be at Self Edge on 12/29, 12/30 or 12/31 for a few minutes to take a group picture, I would try my damndest to be there.

Ah man know what would be SUPERcute? If we took one picture of a bunch of us wearing our DBs, then a second picture of us all wearing NEW DBs (assuming SE has enough still... which it looks like they don't, unless everyone can fit in either 29 or 36!) for comparison. Superadorable.

I have beach house oceanfront on 46th in newport. if a group wants to come smoke and drink we can set something up. but ill be out of town from 12/12-1/1 so if people wanna come before then or after speak up

A little bit of socal on-the-beach winter-drinking sounds just fine to me. I'll be around between 1/3 and 1/6. If we can get a little group together, I'm down.

Considering washing mine....I don't want to yet but its wrestling season and I've lost nearly 20 pounds so these don't fit anymore.
do ittt washing is always fun. will probably wash mine for a second time soon. What weight class? when i was a freshman in hs i dropped from 160 to 135, was a really unhealthy non-muscular drop though haha.

You guys are fatties! All the weight I dropped for wrestling I gained back since 140ish is my natural weight. In high school I wrestled at 130s.

haha cool to see there are other wrestlers in the contest. The only reason I'm loosing so much weight is because I'm purposely dropping weight classes. When you guys wrestled did your jeans get less wear? I feel like mine do because usually too tired to go out and do crazy shit lol