SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

talk about og hachiroku. that's hella clean. i am actually building a 20v silvertop to drop into a levin. i've got it pretty much disassembled right now and am going to get the crankshaft balanced and blueprinted.

also, your jeans are pretty damn sweet. no oil on them? i've gotten countless oil spills and stains on both my flatheads and ironhearts. the trick is dawn dish washing fluid. it cuts through grease.

talk about og hachiroku. that's hella clean. i am actually building a 20v silvertop to drop into a levin. i've got it pretty much disassembled right now and am going to get the crankshaft balanced and blueprinted.

also, your jeans are pretty damn sweet. no oil on them? i've gotten countless oil spills and stains on both my flatheads and ironhearts. the trick is dawn dish washing fluid. it cuts through grease.

thanks, you have a ae92 or hachi?

Yeah, i am debating on going back to the 4ag. too much power with this 3s. i mean, 400whp+2000lb car is literally out of control. im thinking of building a hi comp 20v bottom end with 16v head for a fun dd/track car once this gets in a magazine.

yeah, you can see in the pics, i have oil stains on my ass and knee, i also use a mix of dawn and "all" detergent when i wash.

im going over seas to the UAE to see my parents for christmas break, we are also going to india for a week and a half, then i'm stopping by lebanon for a few more days! I hope to work a tajmahal/sick fades concept. we will see.

tajmahal.jpg

thanks, you have a ae92 or hachi?

Yeah, i am debating on going back to the 4ag. too much power with this 3s. i mean, 400whp+2000lb car is literally out of control. im thinking of building a hi comp 20v bottom end with 16v head for a fun dd/track car once this gets in a magazine.

yeah, you can see in the pics, i have oil stains on my ass and knee, i also use a mix of dawn and "all" detergent when i wash.

Fuck having more pictures of your jeans, lets see more picture of your car :). Twin turbo, 400 hp to the wheels. Damn jealous

cross-posted from WAYWT denim edition

IMG_0767.jpg

A week shy of 9 months. Jeans are a little bit washed out in this picture - they're not quite that light in real life (camera compensating for black of shirt by upping exposure).

IMG_0767.jpg

A week shy of 9 months. Jeans are a little bit washed out in this picture - they're not quite that light in real life (camera compensating for black of shirt by upping exposure).

Shit those are beat up.

For some reason over the past 2 months my jeans have been fading at an alarming rate...everywhere but the combs. Will post pics in a week after I get back from NYC.

IMG_0767.jpg

Thats one SICK belt! What is it?

Cheers

Been wearing mine once or twice a week since I bought them when they came out. Cold soak for 10 minutes when I first bought them. Hot soak about a month ago. Not much fading really yet--but a nice wallet fade starting to develop.

I'm not in this contest, but thought I would post.

s13s7l.jpg

qoawcm.jpg

can't rep, but it seems mama africa has been great for these jeans.

Haha, thanks dude. Yeah, she's been painting them a nice shade of orange! When I'm home (in 10 days! WOO!), I'm giving them a serious hand-scrub+machine wash... see if I can actually return them to blue.

Thats one SICK belt! What is it?

Cheers

yeah looks like a handcuff for a buckle :)

I got a bunch of questions on the belt, so I posted in the Belts thread:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=22129&page=71

Heres a new post:

Yesterday was the supermarket street sweep race. 198 racers donated over 7,500 lbs of food to the food bank. It was a good ol time, I happened upon some pictures that Id like to share.

I wore my DB's (one of the only racers in selvage denim, though I saw a guy wearing SExIH03) and I placed 3rd in my category (men's speed roadbike) I won a free book and an incase messenger bag. stoked.

The racers

clicksel_smsw_-32.jpg

The map

clicksel_smsw_-45-1.jpg

denim close up

clicksel_smsw_-46-1.jpg

this pulled in 650lbs

12223.jpg

The food

foog.jpg

The party

1222-1.jpg

it can be pretty brutal biking longer distances in raw denim; the heavier, the worse it gets. a hard, narrow seat (i.e. road bike) actually helps, though. i get much worse irritation on my flatland bike, which has a softer BMX seat. hidden rivets are the WORST.

Where is your helmet, Izayuh??

....bike accident that put me in the hospital and lost me 3 days worth of memories even though i WAS wearing a helmet concept.

Damn I miss biking SF. Gonna reunite with my baby in 1.5 weeks, though!!

img0243ql.jpg

I'm gonna ride the shit outta you, girl.

sounds like a pretty bad accident ....so is it like people tell you what you did on those 3 days and you have no idea ? memory loss must be so messed up

Yes. It was pretty gnarly. This was about 10 months ago now. I don't remember the accident (obviously), but apparently a car cut me off in an intersection (Mission and around 6th, I think) and I tried to swerve to avoid but the car did a u-turn so I had to turn too much and wound up doing a front-flip (still clipped in to my pedals), which ended with a face/head-plant straight into the asphalt. Wound up with a concussion, stitches in my eyebrow, scraped up all down my right side, severely sprained fingers on my right hand, destroyed rear wheel and rear triangle of my bike bent to the left 5mm.

I crashed at about 8pm, and I only have a couple snapshot memories from that entire day: the dude sitting next to me at a bus stop, the face of a police officer, my helmet after it popped off my head on impact and was run over by a car, the face of my babe emergency room nurse, the ice cream section at Safeway where I demanded to be taken after being released from the hospital at 5am. I lost parts of the couple previous days, and some of the following days, but as I get further away from the accident my memory improves. For about a week afterwards, I had a really hard time retaining information and being able to focus. I remember trying to read a novel a few days afterwards, and I just couldn't do it because I couldn't hold on to information (I'd have to constantly flip back to previous pages).

And I was wearing a helmet. If I hadn't been...?

Wear a fucking helmet.

embarrassed that I didn't have my helmet, I left it in a co-workers car who's currently in L.A. though that shouldnt be an excuse. Honestly I looked idiotic among a crowd of smart safe riders and I'm fortunate nothing happened.

Sorry to hear that Dkatz, mission and 6th , as SF entirely, can be dangerousfor biking. I wonder how those skimpy cat-like helmets hold-up high impact if you lost 3 days of memory. Its better to have bulky protection than aero-like steez