SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

came home for the weekend. My brother (OG_M3) and i decided to do just put ours side by side and see how different they were. Mine has the belt around it. Both of ours at 6 months and 2 weeks-ish, mine haven't been washed and his have been washed once. the singular detail shots are of my pair except for the weird crazy nub-rip where the seams join at the back.

db6mo1.jpg

db6mo10.jpg

db6mo12.jpg

db6mo15.jpg

db6mo5.jpg

db6mo13.jpg

db6mo14.jpg

db6mo4.jpg

db6mo6.jpg

db6mo9.jpg

6+++ months - update under natural lighting from cloudy days... 2 soak, 2 machine washes.

i tried my best not to alter the colors, but it seems like the last photo and the 2nd photo are little different... i think it might have to do with my DSLR's choice of shutter speed though my back pcokets are definitely much lighter than the front ones.

now that i'm teaching, my supervisor has advised me not to wear jeans, so my daily of wearing this SFxDB have been doomed, but I tried my best to wear them off-hours for bouldering and socializing...

drybones010.jpg

drybones001.jpg

drybones002.jpg

drybones008.jpg

drybones003.jpg

drybones009.jpg

drybones002.jpg

drybones007.jpg

I wanted to show this to show the differences in colors and dirt between outside and inside jeans. I was in Yosemite a couple weeks ago, so dirt has been accumulating on the thigh parts. I think this photo matches the best of all.

drybones013.jpg

drybones011.jpg

anyway, you SFxDB users, nice job of updating your jeans...

Think of the up-side: now you get to start doing some sweet patching!

I don't know what the deal is with my jeans... they can NOT get clean. I gave them their 4th wash yesterday, and they came out feeling nice but still fucking BROWN in parts. What the crap? Used Dr. Bonner's these past 2 times... is it just not up to muster?

Think of the up-side: now you get to start doing some sweet patching!

I don't know what the deal is with my jeans... they can NOT get clean. I gave them their 4th wash yesterday, and they came out feeling nice but still fucking BROWN in parts. What the crap? Used Dr. Bonner's these past 2 times... is it just not up to muster?

I'm fairly sure this has to do with the red soil thats in Uganda, as well as a large portion of Africa. It is extra rich in iron and aluminum and stains clothes easily, stains which from my experience are fairly hard to remove from denim and clothes in general. I had this problem and a wash or two with woolite did just the trick, however I've had clothes that I could never quite get the tint out of lol. Good luck, hope this helps.

dkatz I actually like how your jeans look. The reddish brown tint makes it loook sexy!!!

Awe thanks baby.

I'm fairly sure this has to do with the red soil thats in Uganda, as well as a large portion of Africa. It is extra rich in iron and aluminum and stains clothes easily, stains which from my experience are fairly hard to remove from denim and clothes in general. I had this problem and a wash or two with woolite did just the trick, however I've had clothes that I could never quite get the tint out of lol. Good luck, hope this helps.

I see what you're saying... except that I was having this problem with these jeans even before I came to Africa. Woolite does the trick though, eh? Maybe I'll see if I can scare some of that up around here.

Also thinking that for my next wash maybe I'll give the more-brown areas a concentrated hand-washing before machine-washing.

In other news, I'm definitely gonna have to start patching soon: top-left corner or back-right pocket is starting to come detached, my left ass-bone is starting to wear through and my right front pocket bag is getting a hole where the coin pocket denim rubs. Wooo!