SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

damn good stuff guys, keep it up. I got fleas in my jeans from this stupid dog and I don't want to wash them so I'm planning on doing a soak with some clorox. Would clorox effect the jeans or patch in any weird way at all?

fucking wash your jeans.

lol even colorsafe bleach will ROCK your jeans. but its been over 5 hours since he posted ... i hope he didnt just do it without waiting for a response haha

Probably did it and then killed himself

So this sounds gross(because it fucking is) but the humidity here in Taipei is making my jeans fade so much faster...because they are constantly soaked in either my own sweat, or the fucking water in the air.

But the wash once I get back to LA will be soooooo gooooood. :)

im trying to stay out of the hot hot utah heat (like there is even any.) Winter will be my time, i'll be walking everywhere and loving the heavy denim keeping me warm.

lol guys I meant if I diluted the clorox as in 1 cup of clorox : a whole bathtub of water. Still it probably would mess up the jeans so I guess I'll wash...

Good job Cure and vamks your shit is easily the best so far.

lol guys I meant if I diluted the clorox as in 1 cup of clorox : a whole bathtub of water. Still it probably would mess up the jeans so I guess I'll wash...

Good job Cure and vamks your shit is easily the best so far.

thanks for the compliment, but dawg, its BLEACH! It essentially dramatically screws up the indigo color, damages the fabric, and leaves with a hell of a screwed up investment. whats wrong with detergent?

PM me if you want to buy a pair of these, size 31, virtually unworn. I wear my Samurai's 100% of the time when I am wearing jeans. Don't need two raw pairs. I need money. Too lazy to maintain a sale thread.

Wow, nice updates everyone!

I actually put my DBs aside to wear my XX-007s and my SExSC06s. They're much more bearable in the sweltering Houston, TX heat.

I've only worn my DBs for maybe a month and a half. Might post some pics later...not much going on though...

PM me if you want to buy a pair of these, size 31, virtually unworn. I wear my Samurai's 100% of the time when I am wearing jeans. Don't need two raw pairs. I need money. Too lazy to maintain a sale thread.

hahaha, is this the 5th time you've decided to sell?

Alright, Thanks guys. I was going to wash them with detergent, but I let them hang outside all nigh and that did the trick. OG_M3 Sick pair aswell. keep it up guys! I'll post mine as soon as I get back from Alabama in a week or so.

Got some, really like how the denim looks, (but won't take part in the contest, working on plenty of pairs now, really need to be cured)

Anyway, was looking at the stock levels for them at se, funny how they aren't uniform at all :

28 2 left

29 15

30 0

31 0

32 15

33 3